Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

Ahhh the bugs thread!

Copying and pasting the template, interrupting your game to key in another, keeping the version number handy. Can’t wait! It’s my way of feeling like I’m contributing given that I don’t have a fancy PC (Or the ability) to make players etc.

I’m not being pessimistic! I’m not being pessimistic! I’m not being pessimistic!
“I am trying not to be pessimistic but will probably fail!” :p

D

Dutch

Would anyone of you be going to stream live on YouTube in a while?
Because I have a few questions:
1) Is England’s World Cup kit in the game?
2) Can anyone just go over the academy and just show bats, teams, players that have been shared online?
3) Is Jofra Archer licensed?
And a few more.
So please if anyone is about to stream their video can you please share. Thank you!
Yes to 1 and 3

Have a look in the vid thread; there is stuff highlighted there I am sure.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Just checking the UK PS Store and no Cricket 19 anywhere to be seen even to order/pre-load etc - i searched too using letter search, and nothing, just the old Ashes game and DBCs etc.

Am i missing something?

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Just checking the UK PS Store and no Cricket 19 anywhere to be seen even to order/pre-load etc - i searched too using letter search, and nothing, just the old Ashes game and DBCs etc.

Am i missing something?
Dunno mate, I bought from an Indy game shop, that's your best bet.

Karan Dogra

School Cricketer
Yes to 1 and 3

Have a look in the vid thread; there is stuff highlighted there I am sure.
Brother did try and see all the videos...but 95% people jumps straight into playing 5/10 over games and almost everyone plays with England and Australia. I haven’t seen anyone going over the academy.
I’d do a video myself but since I am in the U.S. and I have a family function, I won’t be getting my game till June 4th. So I am just a tad bit more excited to see all that.

Amarkfu

Club Captain
On Twistie’s video it was just the normal cam from previous games, not this drone cam or whatever... a huge relief for me!
Yeah but the problem is its only available when yur fielding not when yur batting which makes no sense to not have that cam for when yur batting as well

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Does anyone else have problems with the advanced shots? It just defends so matter what I press
I've definitely played advanced shots, though I don't tend to use them in test mode. I use classic controls, do you? Also is your controller a little old? Maybe try on ashes cricket to confirm it isn't your peripheral.

D

Dutch

Brother did try and see all the videos...but 95% people jumps straight into playing 5/10 over games and almost everyone plays with England and Australia. I haven’t seen anyone going over the academy.
I’d do a video myself but since I am in the U.S. and I have a family function, I won’t be getting my game till June 4th. So I am just a tad bit more excited to see all that.
I think there were a few streams When the academy came out showing off stuff but unfortunately that is buried deep beneath all the exciting stuff about how far someone has downloaded the game from their local PSN server.[DOUBLEPOST=1558992027][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does anyone else have problems with the advanced shots? It just defends so matter what I press
Not being funny but are you sure you are pressing the right buttons/triggers/bumpers?

Karan Dogra

School Cricketer
I think there were a few streams When the academy came out showing off stuff but unfortunately that is buried deep beneath all the exciting stuff about how far someone has downloaded the game from their local PSN server.
I’ve watched those. Can’t wait to play as Jason Sangha in Australian circuit.
They look fantastic.
I just want to see since then, has there been more in the academy. (Which I am sure of that there is more) just want to see that. I know @Llewelynf said he will share his content soon, don’t know if he has already. But am just excited to see all the creations so far. So just want some to stream it for the community.

Karan Dogra

School Cricketer
Stats tracking works!

Played a five5 with @gleeso73 WSC teams. Then played another and the stats from the first game displayed when the players came in to bat/on to bowl

Great!! :)
Would you be streaming live on YouTube anytime soon.
Sorry I’ve seen you doing videos. Would you be able to go over the academy creations?

Users who are viewing this thread