Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Deleted member 193590

Just checking the UK PS Store and no Cricket 19 anywhere to be seen even to order/pre-load etc - i searched too using letter search, and nothing, just the old Ashes game and DBCs etc.

Am i missing something?

Don't think it becomes available till midnight.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Maybe I can weigh in on the 'catches are broken' thing. When I had fielding set to semi assist, and the ball is edged through to the keeper, the game speed slows down however you don't cut to the 'catch cam', and you don't get a catching mini game indicator. So I've set fielding to full auto.

I guess this is what the guys on about.

For the record, I play ps4 pro, ashes mode, veteran hard hard. Semi assisted fielding. It was before patch 1.2 and haven't tried manual fielding since.

Good to know. If semi-assisted or manual fielding is not working, that really takes a third out of a cricket game for me. I don't like the idea of catches going in the air and "hope" being the deciding factor. It's a video game.

Still, a lot of people don't care about fielding. I wonder if they'd like fully automated bowling or batting. It's the same thing to me.

On another note, no New Zealand suppliers have Cricket '19. Not Mighty Ape, not JB Hi-Fi, not EB Games or the Warehouse. Mighty Ape told me it's stuck in customs!

Cricckkket56

School Cricketer
Yeah but the problem is its only available when yur fielding not when yur batting which makes no sense to not have that cam for when yur batting as well

Broadcast camera 3 is not included in the fielding camera options while batting against AI
Fielding camera 1 is also not working right while batting

Kyle Andreou

School Cricketer
Here is the problem I'm having, I have no catching circle and for whatver reason doesn't go into pro cam mode even though its selected

Attachments

• IMG_20190527_224002.jpg
    IMG_20190527_224002.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 49

Cricckkket56

School Cricketer
So whats the cam that twistie is using ? During fielding

Broadcast Camera 3 for the running camera option needs to be patched/included in the options as its already included while bowling.
Also the fielding 1 camera in the running cam option needs to be fixed as thats the camera i have used in the earlier games.

Kyle Andreou

School Cricketer
Broadcast Camera 3 for the running camera option needs to be patched/included in the options as its already included while bowling.
Also the fielding 1 camera in the running cam option needs to be fixed as thats the camera i have used in the earlier games.
I think we both can agree this game is broken and rushed out too quickly

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone who has the game confirm if the non-striker moves away if the ball is hit straight and coming his way. This has been a small pet-peeve of mine as I have lost too many runs due to the non-striker being indestructible

Amarkfu

Club Captain

Users who are viewing this thread