Status
Not open for further replies.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The last iteration had space for 2048 logos, not sure anyone has got there yet[DOUBLEPOST=1559027769][/DOUBLEPOST]
All players are renamed.
Just saw this. I think that's enough for me to jump to career mode. Thanks Teacher, I love your creations.

sajeednp

Club Captain
Obviously as its the first time sharing on Cricket 2019 there will be a few teething issues as we get used to the new academy and community downloads.

It would be great if people find any issues if they could just let me know here and I will try get it fixed as soon as possible.

So it's better to wait :yes

sanjivcena1

School Cricketer
I can't link downloaded players with the players with the orginal squad, for e.g. i was trying to link "Shantanu Dora" with Shikhar Dawan which is a downloaded player from community, but the game is not allowing me, any idea

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Afghanistan uniforms updated and reshared under Friedlele. Shirt type for World Cup uniform should be fixed to #2 and Helmet logo also fixed.

I also reshared some players that had no PlayFace attached. Please could someone check to see if they are fixed. When I search it shows them as correct but only because I am the original creator. They can be found under my username by date.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Afghanistan uniforms updated and reshared under Friedlele. Shirt type for World Cup uniform should be fixed to #2 and Helmet logo also fixed.

I also reshared some players that had no PlayFace attached. Please could someone check to see if they are fixed. When I search it shows them as correct but only because I am the original creator. They can be found under my username by date.

Looks like it has worked on PC Academy (wasn't showing up half an hour ago)

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia

was there only changes to Afghanistan any chance of a checklists if u have time like to see what hasn’t been completed and what has I can template one up if you don’t have the time

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
was there only changes to Afghanistan any chance of a checklists if u have time like to see what hasn’t been completed and what has I can template one up if you don’t have the time
I will update the OP with all progress in a bit. Probably will take a while though so might be much later.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Can you please put the ipl and the bbl teams as well
He's busy working on other stuff at the moment plus he has a life with work and family so you'll probably have to wait. Stay patient, I can assure you it'll be worth the wait.

D

Deleted member 185125

If I search by Team, the Playface is missing and looks messed up. But if I search in players section, it is all fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread