No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

@Survivor if you would like to resize the images for me i’d be delighted. Could they be uploaded to the database too then I can get cracking on creating new University kits (once I can get my son off the PC of course)? Thank you very much mate.

I'll resize them for you now,sorry but I won't be able to upload them my pc is dead lol.

239209.3.jpg

Would anybody be able to create the "England" "West Indies" text and World T20 logos for me? Making the "Remember The Name" Scenario and want to make the kits to go with it.

I'll resize them for you now,sorry but I won't be able to upload them my pc is dead lol.
Cheers! Very much appreciated. I’ll have a go at uploading them when I get on my PC - the boy sleeps occasionally - ha ha. Hope you get your PC sorted soon too.

Thanks to @Survivor for these images for MCCU University teams. I’m struggling to get them converted and uploaded to the Academy as suitable SVG files. Would anyone please have a try at converting and uploading them to the Academy so I can create and update the 6 MCC University teams I created for Ashes Cricket to put them out there for Cricket 19. You will be credited accordingly of course. Thanks.
:clap:thumbs

Last edited:
One thing that is bugging me, is the inability to edit eyebrows with the player face, has anyone got any tips on getting it working, and lip colour as well?

Great work everyone!

Just wondering, is it possible to edit the Australian and English players at all? Their attributes etc?

Great work everyone!

Just wondering, is it possible to edit the Australian and English players at all? Their attributes etc?
Skills yes but nothing else

As @MistaaSingh says only the skills can be changed. To be fair to Big Ant they have done a pretty good job of the 2 licensed teams in England and Australia- right down to the representative numbers below the crests and initials on the sleeves of the shirt. The faces have been scanned/motion captured too so not much to change there in my opinion. They have allowed us to pretty much change everything else through the Academy - and when the PC version comes out I would assume we will even be able to change the stumps/ boundary ropes so this version game will be up and running for a long time I think!

Users who are viewing this thread