Cricket 19 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
On this topic...if you were creating Sydney Barnes what would you set him up as? Medium pace or spin?! I cant decide, he seems to have bowled everything.

I’d have him as fast medium or even fast (he was pacy) with every cutter perk available, high speed and accuracy and lower seam/swing.

EDIT - maybe actually just FM and swing a bit higher

D

Deleted member 185125

Just finished my first ODI in the latest 1.04 patch.

Match was interrupted due to rain at 22nd over mark during the first Innings and India was set target of 84 from 18 overs. Though I'm happy to see that rain does impatc over reduction, but many thing wrong with the implementation of DLS. First of all, 50 over match cannot be reduced anything less than 20 overs. The power play during second innings was not altered and still remained 10 overs. Bowler over cap was also not altered, since Starc and Cummins continued till the end of second innings.
Btw enjoyed Steve Smith's dismissal.
Also got trophy for winning the match 'Winning in the Rain' though the description says Win a T20 Match with a rain reduced target'

Below is the video of the match highlights.

charles04

Club Cricketer

Match was interrupted due to rain at 22nd over mark during the first Innings and India was set target of 84 from 18 overs. Though I'm happy to see that rain does impatc over reduction, but many thing wrong with the implementation of DLS. First of all, 50 over match cannot be reduced anything less than 20 overs. The power play during second innings was not altered and still remained 10 overs. Bowler over cap was also not altered, since Starc and Cummins continued till the end of second innings.
Also got trophy for winning the match 'Winning in the Rain' though the description says Win a T20 Match with a rain reduced target'

looked like a clear day. where did the rain come from? :eek:

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In what mode are they gone? I just tried to start a quick match and could select both overcast clouds and rainy weather.....
I selected rain, overcast, cold conditions and started a retro game but no visual appearance of rain in the game. I can select but not appeared in game and I tried an ODI between Australia and England with clouds, showers and cold weather but got only sunshine with dark shadows

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I selected rain, overcast, cold conditions and started a retro game but no visual appearance of rain in the game. I can select but not appeared in game

Mate, give it a chance, it doesn’t mean if you select it you wake up and it’s pissing down before you get to the ground. It just means rain could and probably will at some point occur.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Good observation mate. I wish you are also a part of a already nice beta team for the game (if you are already not)

sanjivcena1

School Cricketer
So its understandable that the patch created some graphical issues also the rain issues, however AI batting and fielding improved a lot

angad

Chairman of Consent

Very nice video!! AI fielding looks so much better!! Also some nice shots there :)

mohsinhbk

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
quick question if im playing a tournament there is a patch updates comes for example 1.04 the changes will be implemented immediately to the match or in the next match of the tournament or i have to start a new tournament

azkhan

Associate Captain
quick question if im playing a tournament there is a patch updates comes for example 1.04 the changes will be implemented immediately to the match or in the next match of the tournament or i have to start a new tournament

I think it might be implemented straight away. When I resumed my game the Kits issue was there as they looked darker.

chaman82

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
the pace min pace max modifiers :

I've set pace min : 20
Pace max to 80

To my understanding this should increase the pace change diff for the ai bowling...but it doesn't.

Any inputs?

Users who are viewing this thread