Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
After last patch it has being so difficult to download teams from community. Basically gets stuck when downloading. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I have a digital copy from PSN store
How are you downloading it mate mine been fine

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A little bit off topic but I personally want to apologize to all Aussie fans here on behalf of the idiots who were booing Smith today in the match. He received a lot of support when he was here in India for the IPL and I really have no idea why the Indian crowd were booing him in England. Most people here feel he was punished quite harshly (which was really stupid). He is back though and playing such good Cricket...and needs to be respected
I think VK took care of that quite well! I think the worst Smith is going to get, is England v Australia. Nobody from the England cricket team is going to stand up for him, in my opinion.

AliR2K

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You all know the ultimate team mode from FIFA or Madden, right? I was thinking wouldn't it have been amazing if Big Ants introduced a similar mode to Cricket 19. Where we could collect cards of our favourite players and create our Ultimate Team. Open packs play against friends, complete challenges and so much more. Thinking about this I have started on a concept card design for Cricket 19. Will share that as soon as Im satisfied with it.

Also, I want to hear your guys is opinion on this. What do you think would a mode like that be fun an successful for Big Ants. Let me hear your thoughts!!

sajeednp

Club Captain
And here is the chase results.
Absolutely brilliant this game is! Field placement towards the end by AI was simply superb.
Went till the very last ball.
Though I lost the match, thoroughly enjoyed it.

My Batting Scorecard:
View attachment 222321

AI bowling scorecard:
View attachment 222320

Match Summary:
View attachment 222322

Its a bummer that you cannot check match statistics after the last ball of the match. If not, would've shared partnership and Manhattan chart.
Please provide the slider details you have set for this match

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You all know the ultimate team mode from FIFA or Madden, right? I was thinking wouldn't it have been amazing if Big Ants introduced a similar mode to Cricket 19. Where we could collect cards of our favourite players and create our Ultimate Team. Open packs play against friends, complete challenges and so much more. Thinking about this I have started on a concept card design for Cricket 19. Will share that as soon as Im satisfied with it.

Also, I want to hear your guys is opinion on this. What do you think would a mode like that be fun an successful for Big Ants. Let me hear your thoughts!!
No thanks.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have been playing/batting in (Historical Test and a Tour of Eng/SA), downloading, updating and I must say, this is the best cricket game I have ever played, everything you do is your input, getting runs is rewarding. I'm a test player more than short formats, T20's not my cup of tea, really enjoying this game, haven't started with my career as I'm waiting for the brilliant work(SA Domestic) of the guys here.

I'm not gonna mention the things I would like seeing in future iteration, because I have seen improvements in every game Big Ants releases since after DBC14, I trust they will continue to give us the best, this forum feedback has helped a lot in them making progress with every installment of this niche market game.

People want to see in a game what they exactly see in live tv matches,,,it's only a game people, and maybe with a huge budget and time, we will have a "perfectly" ironed and polished game.

Big Up Big Ant

Last edited:

Akhil Jagdish Ramchandani

School Cricketer
I have an issue when I'm playing the normal mode with my friends offline . While bowling we choose a bowler to bowl after the opening spell. If we hit on X and choose the bowler on PS4 , always the bowler next on the list comes to bowl. How do we sort this out ?

Gentoras

International Cricketer
I have an issue when I'm playing the normal mode with my friends offline . While bowling we choose a bowler to bowl after the opening spell. If we hit on X and choose the bowler on PS4 , always the bowler next on the list comes to bowl. How do we sort this out ?

You can change to your desired bowler by pressing: (triangle or circle) and that bowler should have a number next to him, i.e. 1 or 2, that indicates if he will bowl now, or next in line.

I stand to be corrected

Mani Singh Virk

School Cricketer
Plzz tell me what to do every time i download teams then this error comes in how should i play with proper players[DOUBLEPOST=1560157139][/DOUBLEPOST]trying this from last 2 days what to do now

Attachments

• IMG_20190610_142455.jpg
    IMG_20190610_142455.jpg
    649.3 KB · Views: 26

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Plzz tell me what to do every time i download teams then this error comes in how should i play with proper players[DOUBLEPOST=1560157139][/DOUBLEPOST]trying this from last 2 days what to do now

Might be server issues in your region, I got the game on Friday and have been on the academy till last night, no issues

Users who are viewing this thread