Cricket 19 General Discussion

What would you guys recommend as the run rate setting in test matches. I have set mine on 35

What would you guys recommend as the run rate setting in test matches. I have set mine on 35
not to sure up to you if there going to slow just tone it up haven't played to many test waiting for the ashes to start

I did sort of test it in shorter format and found that 60 equals roughly 6 runs per over. That is what the AI target to get. The average run rate in test matches is between 3.1 and 3.3 per over. I actually googled it and it is calculated over the last 15 years.

I did sort of test it in shorter format and found that 60 equals roughly 6 runs per over. That is what the AI target to get. The average run rate in test matches is between 3.1 and 3.3 per over. I actually googled it and it is calculated over the last 15 years.
good work mate yeh fair enough

Good day guys,
Can anyone confirm if the issue with change of pace for pace bowlers in the tournament or competition mode is corrected?
In tournament or competition mode the AI fast bowlers bowl like slow and loopy deliveries.
Thankyou.
Unfortunately, no.
The fixes i have seen so far are:
-Partnerships are correctly showed in Match Review, including extras.
-You can now choose preset fields without going into filter.
-Stats do not count double in competition any more (need more experimentation)
-In ODIs the AI seems to score more quickly. (Need more experimentation)

Overall a decent patch. I am very hopeful that the pace issue will be sorted out in the upcoming patch as it was not present in the previous games.

Anyways the work around i use is this: under physics sliders, set pace bowler max speed to 80 and pace bowler min speed to 60. I find this to be almost perfect with timing similar to Ashes 17 to pace bowlers.

When the AI bats, i revert slider to default.

Can someone please explain what this addition actually mean?

// Added option for AI to make Fields/Bowling Changes for the user.
That's an option where bowling changes and field sets are decided by AI for you .. So you can have that option on if you don't want to make any changes and just keep bowling in the innings..

Has any experienced playing slash shots (Not with the R2) button to short balls, edges the ball above the keepers head for 4. I wouldn't have mind if it were one off, but happening quite often.

Have set the Max Fast Speed to 50 now, but to no avail, has spoilt the ODI experience for me, which was otherwise perfect

I wish big ant would just move to unreal engine or something, so many other dev's have. Milestone's graphics have gone through the roof since they moved. General graphics of big ant's games are just not good. Textures are horrible.

It looks like a mobile game, there is no detail! Even DBC14 and 17 were sharper.

Last edited:
I wish big ant would just move to unreal engine or something, so many other dev's have. Milestone's graphics have gone through the roof since they moved. General graphics of big ant's games are just not good. Textures are horrible.

It looks like a mobile game, there is no detail! Even DBC14 and 17 were sharper.
It takes time and they work on a budget. Gameplay physics have improved alot from Ashes 17. Cricket 19 to me is very close to perfect imo

Users who are viewing this thread