Cricket 19 General Discussion

Edges are a big concern in career mode. In one match I counted 17 from my bowling only! It always end up flying to the boundary and never a catch opportunity. I haven’t test this in any other game modes as I played career mode the last 2 days.
Maybe it’s just slider settings that needs tuning. I’m too scared to mess up my sliders

Last edited:
Anyone knows how to make AI batters to play front foot advance lofts ?? Earlier with some custom sliders they were playing front foot . After some adjustments they r just sticking on crease and playing . Looks very artificial. Plz help to modify .

Edges are a big concern in career mode. In one match I counted 17 from my bowling only! It always end up flying to the boundary and never a catch opportunity. I haven’t test this in any other game modes as I played career mode the last 2 days.
Maybe it’s just slider settings that needs tuning. I’m too scared to mess up my sliders
I've felt there have been a lot more edges too

How to set age when creating a player in career mode ? If you design a stadium, thn can you use that stadium in career mode matches ? How to view teams in cricket Academy so that I can set their home stadiums ? Help guys regarding this. Got the game today only :)

Is it possible to go back to previous patch? I’m on PS4

Online Cricket 19 after patch 1.08 things needed to be fixed.

1. More than 6 balls bowled by the bowler umpire does not give over sometimes more than 100 balls bowled in one over.

2.Field presets still not working 10% it works sometimes.

3.With increased shot power in patch 1.08 the the ideal timing straight shots are catches its travelling more distance in air.

4.Wicket keeper is too lazy when he dives takes a hell lot of time to get up and field the ball u can run 3 runs also.

5.Ball speed for fast and fastmedium needs a look for Online as there are no restrictions.
Bowler skills can be 100 you should test playing that skills too as players not locked.
1 gold and all silver perks balls are like bullet deliveries unplayble even in pro normal mode mainly the cross seam deliveries.
Suggestion
If you allow only
1 gold 3 silver 4 bronze perks for the players i feel this issue may be solved or reduce the speed a bit in online mode.
Crossseam speed is too high with fast and fast medium bowlers needs to be looked at seriously.

6.Fielders often running around still while
Batting in online games.

7.Edges are unrealistic even ideal timing are getting edges especially to the green deliveries after patch 1.08.

8.Loopy throws in inner circle still there.

9.Sometimes with leg buys we take a run but batsman does not change end.

10. Online net strenght added very good option but you can display as who has a stronger net between 2 players in a online match will be great.

11.Not striker run out bug he leaves the creaze for no reason causing run outs.

12. 90% of the time when we see replays the ball is invisible.

13. While hosting a online match stopages are not required its a waste of time remove the option while hosting should be no stopages no one has so much time in online.

14. Fielding throwing button in semi assisted fielding u give input but the fielder does not respond to the easy single happens often.

15.When semi-asisted fielding fielder throwing for run out the bowler collects the ball in front of the wicket so we loose lot of runouts.

16.Leaderboard fix needed All matches shown as one there is no division like we use to have in ashes.
If i play ten 5 over matches it shown in other modes also .T20 also it will show ten also.

17.Kindly add few haistyles hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread