Cricket 19 General Discussion

Off topic.

I decided I wanted a bit more variety with the Generic stadiums in the game, so I’ve made a few of my own. You can download them if you want to, just search my username (TomEmilioDavies)

Asia Generic
CB1998D8-9AC5-404A-9818-19911877C7BD.jpeg
Asia Generic2
B0DFDA1C-8735-4847-B24A-8A76B1D89C7F.jpeg
UK Generic
8E5D1DA5-3763-46F1-B89D-4C20F03072BD.jpeg

I’ll probably make more, I really enjoy making my own stadiums from scratch.

Back to the edges. Gave it another go and my very first over get 5 edges flying at 300 mph to the boundary. If this happens to every fast bowler then it wont be necessary for the AI to even try and score runs. All my sliders were set back to default and nothing changed. I’m now thinking of starting a career as spin bowler.

Definitely something wrong with edges after the recent patch. I had a top edge that went and hit the commentary/press box in Old Trafford.

I think Mikey Merren needs to have a retest of his umpiring course, just had three plumb LBW's turned down by him within the space of a few overs. Unfortunately I didn't have any reviews left either, he did me dirty.

Quick question - Do injuries still exsist in the game because somehow I could still bowl Starc from one end and Cummins from the other with them both on zero stamina and they were perfectly fine, Cummins even ripped through the English tail to give me a handy slim first innings lead late on Day 2 at Lord's. Smith also picked up a couple before I took the new ball too! :p

Users who are viewing this thread