Cricket 19 General Discussion

@passwordistaco did you notice that we as players can now take caught and bowled chances, just like the AI Post 1.08 on PS4... Just wanted to share, as this was one thing you mentioned a lot in the days of AC.

Does anybody know if there's supposed to be an upper limit of 23 teams on a custom team list or if it's a bug ? If I try to add a 24th the game crashes back to Xbox dashboard.

Advanced shots animation is also only present for lofted shots u cant take singles by coming down the wicket secondly it's nearly impossible to play advanced shots on hard level
And I feel DBC14 (I think RB+LT) had the best controls for advanced shots (don’t need to premeditate the move by pressing R3 like we did it Ashes and Cricket 19). @passwordistaco @WealeyH @blockerdave @Mohammed Sherry @Cricket Life and others, I like to know your opinion on this.
@MattW is there a possibility of changing the control for advanced shot alone ?

Just to expand on the stability improvements, fixes are in the new build for the issues people were getting loading into existing matches in career/competition/Ashes mode where the outfield would flicker and then crash. There's a few other fixes on top of that, including an issue mentioned in the bugs thread by @Mr Snrub, regarding multiplayer in competition mode, an issue with viewing players during career mode, and fixing a few community/academy issues.

The Switch update is very close, currently just pending a server refresh on the Nintendo side to allow us to push the patch live. I expect that will be within the week.

Matt any chance the issue with not having a different host nation when doing ODI and T20 world cup in competition mode will be addressed? I hope this is something you guys will look at for Patch1.10?? Ive been requesting this since patch 1.03! I hope you can reply

Fielding has become even more buggy. Balls going through fielders in the deep, catches not showing the circle and there unable to catch.

One thing gets fixed and another error arises. Let's hope they stay committed to this game until next gen consoles start coming out. A lot of work still lies ahead

Edges go 100 mile hour not sure why.

Why does the ball get stuck to the batsman.

Fielding the bar for throwing makes no sense. No matter where you let go its slow return.

Sort the fielding out please.

Users who are viewing this thread