Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I’m having the same problem in test matches. AI scoring is very slow in my last two test matches even with run rate at 70. Also now I’m having trouble getting the ball to the boundary even at ideal input. Aggressive ground shots go in the air and I get cought.
turn Ai Run rate up and there timing as high as you think play with it a bit[DOUBLEPOST=1563283715][/DOUBLEPOST]Till we get something

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
turn Ai Run rate up and there timing as high as you think play with it a bit[DOUBLEPOST=1563283715][/DOUBLEPOST]Till we get something
With the same settings it was fine before. Think it has something to do with the team skill rating. Still enjoying the test matches though.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
With the same settings it was fine before. Think it has something to do with the team skill rating. Still enjoying the test matches though.
Yep ok no worries just tune it up and stuff have a mess around with striker timing really helps what teams and what are there ratings

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yep ok no worries just tune it up and stuff have a mess around with striker timing really helps what teams and what are there ratings
I’m playing as South Africa rated 82 vs Bangladesh rated 75.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Forgot to mention that it is a green soft pitch and it was raining too. That might have influenced the pitch and outfield which causes the slow run rate.

Sahil70

Club Captain
I’m having the same problem in test matches. AI scoring is very slow in my last two test matches even with run rate at 70. Also now I’m having trouble getting the ball to the boundary even at ideal input. Aggressive ground shots go in the air and I get cought.
Yeah am also struggling with hitting boundaries. Thought maybe pitch type or type of outfield may have something to do with it, but not sure

1st match played on soft/dusty. This one on medium/dusty. No difference

Be interested to know anyone played on other types if any different or not.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yeah am also struggling with hitting boundaries. Thought maybe pitch type or type of outfield may have something to do with it, but not sure

1st match played on soft/dusty. This one on medium/dusty. No difference

Be interested to know anyone played on other types if any different or not.
I have adjusted my shot timing difficulty just now and already notice a difference. Ball going to the boundary at least.

djfromdiscord

School Cricketer
Anyone have a way to make career harder , it feels like whenever I play (I play on hard) I can just smash it about with little to no consequences,what settings did you put on to make the game harder?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Anyone have a way to make career harder , it feels like whenever I play (I play on hard) I can just smash it about with little to no consequences,what settings did you put on to make the game harder?
Change the sliders.[DOUBLEPOST=1563299971][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ball speed meter also needs a fix offline and online both.
Bowling speeds for fast bowler
Full 5 bars bowler bowls 151.2 km/h
I reduced it to full 3 bars still he bowls at 151.2 km/h.
Its because your minimum and maximum speed slider is same.Reduce the minimum speed.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Change the sliders.[DOUBLEPOST=1563299971][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its because your minimum and maximum speed slider is same.Reduce the minimum speed.
what happens to online then no sliders there in online if i make the fast bowler skills bowling speed 0 still he can bowl at 151.2 km/h any skills you set to 000 also bowlers hits 151 easily so its a issue needs a fix for sure.

D

Dutch

These are my slider settings: I only play longer formats though and have very competitive games. Batting is tough but rewarding and AI notch up decent scores depending on the pitch:

20190716213026_1.jpg 20190716213037_1.jpg 20190716213050_1.jpg 20190716213056_1.jpg 20190716213108_1.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1563305698][/DOUBLEPOST]This is a typical scorecard: me bowling every single ball! Batting I am 17 for 1 after 11 overs in reply!

20190710204849_1.jpg

D

Dutch

Broads effort to bowl Khawaja was epic! Looked like a genuine tired shot from a player who had been out there for hours! great innings from him though to set the Aussies up
This is on a standard hard pitch in hot weather. I should note I am a couple of builds in front of what is generally released and work has been done on pitch values

Attachments

• 20190706224654_1.jpg
    20190706224654_1.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread