Cricket 19 General Discussion

BaseballJunkie

School Cricketer
I've seen this more than I like when I play a defensive shot, not so much with aggressive one.
It’s happening mid-delivery, while the ball is in the air. The batsman will slide about 1.5 ft. to the off side. When I get home, I’ll report it on the bug thread. The strange thing is that it didn’t start doing this right after the latest patch...it took a few days until it started happening.

Last edited:

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How to unlock community challenges ??

Only big ant challenges is kept open .

I cannot see the scenarios which I download from community also...
Plz help .

Attachments

• 20190716_004837.jpg
    20190716_004837.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 22

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
does the height of the player make any difference to the bowling ability.Is there any advantage to make your career player shorter or taller.?

mehtaapurv

School Cricketer
I saw in a recent Twistie3 vid that he was using classic controls but the shot indicator was visible.

How is that possible. Can anyone guide?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I saw in a recent Twistie3 vid that he was using classic controls but the shot indicator was visible.

How is that possible. Can anyone guide?
Shot indicator??

Sahil70

Club Captain
Ive noted that when AI is batting, the non striker takes evasive action when ball comes their way. Why cant this be also the case for human batsmen?. Nothing more annoying than to play a solid drive down the ground only to have it stopped by the non striker

Sahil70

Club Captain
What is going on ?. Playing a test (2nd of a 2 test series). Pitch on dusty/medium, downloaded stadium

AI is going extremely slow. Have so far bowled 32 overs, of which 23 have been maidens(including about 8 or 9 or maybe more in a row)

Score is 24/2

Even in the 1st test , scoring was incredibly slow as well.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What is going on ?. Playing a test (2nd of a 2 test series). Pitch on dusty/medium, downloaded stadium

AI is going extremely slow. Have so far bowled 32 overs, of which 23 have been maidens(including about 8 or 9 or maybe more in a row)

Score is 24/2

Even in the 1st test , scoring was incredibly slow as well.
I’m having the same problem in test matches. AI scoring is very slow in my last two test matches even with run rate at 70. Also now I’m having trouble getting the ball to the boundary even at ideal input. Aggressive ground shots go in the air and I get cought.

Users who are viewing this thread