Cricket 19 General Discussion

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
at its current state, ashes cricket AI field placement is way better than cricket 19. the AI does not change fields even though you hitting fours in one area they ignore that. if we could get ashes ai field placements into cricket 19 that would be vast improvement in cricket 19 AI field palcements.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So sad that NZ lost the final. In my eyes they were the better team at the end if the day. Congratulations to the England supporters!

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Bug Report!

England didn’t score more runs in the 50 overs.

England didn’t score more runs in the Super Over.

England lost more wickets.

The ball hit the England player’s bat from a fielder’s throw, went along the ground to the boundary and was given as 6! (I know it’s technically correct)

England didn’t win anything but somehow, errr... won!

I think that we need a patch please.

World Cup Mode, latest version, Lords, ODI, Teams used: England and New Zealand

I’m an England fan but New Zealand didn’t actually lose that match. If England hit more boundaries did NZ bowl more dot balls?

Incredible![DOUBLEPOST=1563135791][/DOUBLEPOST]
So sad that NZ lost the final. In my eyes they were the better team at the end if the day. Congratulations to the England supporters!

Congratulations to all. I’m a fan of ruthlessness in sport and will shoot down anybody criticising USA Women for celebrating goals against Thailand (I’m English)... but sharing the Cricket World Cup would’ve been more satisfactory.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
why can't they have a second super over or have 2 super overs to start with.Glad we won and maybe today were weren't the better team but over the tournament we were.Played the wc last night as England NZ got 289 i bowled about 30 overs then simmed the rest.We ended up winning by one wicket and i did lose that wicket only for it to be no balled so not quite super over but was also a close finish.

D

Deleted member 185125

That rebound off the bat for four will forever haunt me. As well as Boult's catch on the boundary, Santner ducking the last ball amongst other things. Best game I've ever watched and now I'm at work with 90 mins sleep under the belt. Pls help me,
Bad luck mate. Congrats to England.
If super over is a tie they should give the cup to the point table leader :p. Jokes aside, that was one shitty rule to judge the winner.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Offtopic: NZ were the better team on the day and deserved to win it more, but unfortunately for them it wasn't meant to be. Like others have said probably the best ODI ever, in a CWC final it was too! I was rooting for NZ, thought they had it with England needing 15 off the last but the stupid deflection off Stokes' bat for four extra overthrows saved them. Also if the super over is a tie shouldn't it be who lost more wickets during their 50 Overs rather than boundaries hit, that's what I think!? Anyway congrats to the England team and their fans.

Users who are viewing this thread