Pro Cycling thread

D

Deleted member 193590

Been watching this guy's vids on YouTube.I know obviously about backpacking but i'd never heard of bikepacking :eek:. Looks really cool though,might try it sometime.

20 mile bike ride today,first ride in 9 days feels great :thumbs

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 193590

@Survivor have you been out on your bike in this heat? :p

The hand grips on my bike are loose, i think the heat has melted the glue beneath them!:(

Yes been out everyday except the really hot one :p had too much work to do.I go out about 8 in the morning it's nice then.
My grips were coming off last year,kept trying to stick them with hair spray :lol but didn't last long.So got some of them lock on one's,never had a problem since.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Yes been out everyday except the really hot one :p had too much work to do.I go out about 8 in the morning it's nice then.
My grips were coming off last year,kept trying to stick them with hair spray :lol but didn't last long.So got some of them lock on one's,never had a problem since.
Hairspray!!! :lol:lol:lol

I've bought some superglue, I'll put loads on the inside of the grips and then slide them on, hopefully that works! :p
I've done just over 4 miles today, didn't even attempt to go out in the heat! :p

D

Deleted member 193590

Hairspray!!! :lol:lol:lol

I've bought some superglue, I'll put loads on the inside of the grips and then slide them on, hopefully that works! :p
I've done just over 4 miles today, didn't even attempt to go out in the heat! :p

That's 4 more miles than me :thumbs
It's absolutely pouring down here,I don't go out in the rain I get wet :lol

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I've noticed the chain on my bike keeps slipping on the cassette, can't think why it's doing that! :facepalm

D

Deleted member 193590

I've noticed the chain on my bike keeps slipping on the cassette, can't think why it's doing that! :facepalm

I'm guessing it's either your cable tension or your limit screws.Look them up on YouTube pretty easy to do.Or the teeth on you cassette could be worn and maybe that's why the chain is slipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I'm guessing it's either your cable tension or your limit screws.Look them up on YouTube pretty easy to do.Or the teeth on you cassette could be worn and maybe that's why the chain is slipping.
It was the cable tension! :cheers
All back to normal again now, although if it had been the cassette worn out it would mean I'm getting lots of miles in as I've only had my bike since Christmas. :p

Users who are viewing this thread