Cricket 19 releases on PC on July 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Citation required.........
I don't have screenshots right now. But ask people who have been following game on stream. As soon as the game was announced, there was timer set (on stream) on when it would be available. (The exact time)

And when it reached that particular time, it automatically said that the game is not available yet.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Their tweet said the 31st. It’s barley the 31st now. I think you all need some perspective...

Reactions: DAP

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Citation required.........
Doom Eternal is out in approximately three months.Screenshot 2019-07-30 at 21.01.28.png

BA's own Twitter said 31 July, they haven't posted anything to the contrary. My hunch is the countdown has counted down and people are losing their shit, because the realities of time zones or something completely innocent like the date on Steam being one day out are possibilities too unlikely for them to contemplate.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I feel cheated that my perspective still hasn't arrived even though its already the 31st in Madagascar!

Seriously though.

Some of the most hyper dramatic nonsense I’ve ever ever ever seen posted on this site. @wasteyouryouth has it spot on.

Reactions: DAP

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Their tweet said the 31st. It’s barley the 31st now. I think you all need some perspective...

I think it's no one's fault if they're coming here to ask why the game isn't available yet? Cause 12 hours ago the steam page said it would be available in 6 hours.

I feel cheated that my perspective still hasn't arrived even though its already the 31st in Madagascar!

Still a few minutes left.

D

Dutch

I think it's no one's fault if they're coming here to ask why the game isn't available yet? Cause 12 hours ago the steam page said it would be available in 6 hours.

Still a few minutes left.
Man make yourself a nice cup of tea and calm the feck down......do you know how long I have been waiting for No Mans Sky Beyond.....it will come when it comes.....there is a difference between asking why something may or not may of happened yet and trash a whole company

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Man make yourself a nice cup of tea and calm the feck down......do you know how long I have been waiting for No Mans Sky Beyond.....it will come when it comes.....there is a difference between asking why something may or not may of happened yet and trash a whole company

I understand that there might have been a delay or a different time set at the last moment. All I'm asking you is to make sure you read all the comments, get all your facts right before commenting anything. Hope you have a good day. :)

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Given the date and countdown that appeared on Steam, it was fair to assume it was meant as a worldwide release at midnight AEST. That said, this is far from the first time something has gone wrong with a Steam release date or countdown. Not ideal, but also not the worst thing in the world. Hell, it's given me extra time to tidy up some more English county grounds in the demo. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread