Cricket 19 releases on PC on July 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Your mistaken, it is the 31st. So your saying it is the same countdown timer for every time zone on the planet? You sure? Never noticed it in other games.

Yeh my mistake for not taking into account the difference in the UK.

Yes I’m sure. Either that, or it’s just a crazy coincidence that everyone had the the exact same countdown time.

Crowsy

School Cricketer
So explaining time differences wouldn’t be patronising then...

And you weren’t only asking a question. You claimed “Big Ant think so little of their customers” because the game hasn’t come out yet...despite it still being the release date.

With the stated release date being the 30th that was a fair question no? FYI I'm not bothered when it is coming out I was just bothered why they were saying it was coming out when it wasn't. Hence me asking who was at fault Steam or BA.

Crowsy

School Cricketer
It's currently around 23:20 GMT. We're BST at present, which is GMT+1. Like I said earlier, it's far from the first time the Steam countdown has proven to be inaccurate.

Wow, that's very Pedantic of you. I have only seen the countdown timer a few times and it seemed accurate, I have had games straight away after it and on some you were allowed to download before the release but I'll take your word for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1564529458][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well damn, you could have fooled me.

To be honest mate it wasn't that difficult. I waited years for Gran Turismo so waiting a day or so is nothing. What I don't like is false information.

PS what time is it in Australia? Thanks.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow, that's very Pedantic of you. I have only seen the countdown timer a few times and it seemed accurate, I have had games straight away after it and on some you were allowed to download before the release but I'll take your word for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1564529458][/DOUBLEPOST]

To be honest mate it wasn't that difficult. I waited years for Gran Turismo so waiting a day or so is nothing. What I don't like is false information.

PS what time is it in Australia? Thanks.

it's 942am in Sydney.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Almost half the price that I paid on PS4 :facepalm. I just couldn’t wait lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread