Cricket 19 releases on PC on July 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I think it's no one's fault if they're coming here to ask why the game isn't available yet? Cause 12 hours ago the steam page said it would be available in 6 hours.

Still a few minutes left.

And the original media release said the 31st. I really don’t see the value in getting so worked up until they haven’t met the promised release date.[DOUBLEPOST=1564518248][/DOUBLEPOST]
I understand that there might have been a delay or a different time set at the last moment. All I'm asking you is to make sure you read all the comments, get all your facts right before commenting anything. Hope you have a good day. :)

https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...on-pc-on-july-31st.113453/page-6#post-3362794

Make up your mind...

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
And the original media release said the 31st. I really don’t see the value in getting so worked up until they haven’t met the promised release date.[DOUBLEPOST=1564518248][/DOUBLEPOST]

https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...on-pc-on-july-31st.113453/page-6#post-3362794

Make up your mind...

I still stand by what I said earlier. I'm not gonna go and list all the things that were wrong in the previous editions cause everyone knows that and they're still buying the game. It's like 2 am here, Goodnight.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
It 9 Am In Australia in hour and 10 that when they will most likely be in the studios wait till then I reckon

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Don't BA tell Steam when it is due for release?

July 31st.

What is so damn difficult to comprehend about the fact that Big Ant said the release date was July 31st. No specific time. Just the date.

Crowsy

School Cricketer
July 31st.

What is so damn difficult to comprehend about the fact that Big Ant said the release date was July 31st. No specific time. Just the date.

Calm down and have a cup of tea. I was only asking if BA tell Steam what day or time it it is due for release and on steam it said the 30th and had counter which seems strange Steam doing it with no information from BA, no?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Calm down and have a cup of tea. I was only asking if BA tell Steam what day or time it it is due for release and on steam it said the 30th and had counter which seems strange Steam doing it with no information from BA, no?

Steam had a countdown for 12:00:01 AM Australian EST, July 31st. The release date.

Crowsy

School Cricketer
Steam had a countdown for 12:00:01 AM Australian EST, July 31st. The release date.

Steam had a counter counting down from over a day until release on the 30th in the UK. Then it said the immortal words 'COMING SOON!'

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Steam had a counter counting down from over a day until release on the 30th in the UK.

I’d explain how time differences work but I don’t think that’ll help the situation much

Crowsy

School Cricketer
I’d explain how time differences work but I don’t think that’ll help the situation much

Save your patronising for someone who gives a shit. Obviously either Steam or BA made a mistake but it definitely said the 30th and as I'm in the GMT timezone that meant today or rather yesterday now. Or do you want me to explain how days work? (see what I did there, eh, eh?)

And before you go on with another attempt at wit I was only asking if BA tell Steam when it releases as either Steam or BA made a mistake. We had a countdown timer FFS then when it ended it said coming soon. nowt to do with time.

PS How would time differences explain the countdown timer?

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Save your patronising for someone who gives a shit. Obviously either Steam or BA made a mistake but it definitely said the 30th and as I'm in the GMT timezone that meant today or rather yesterday now. Or do you want me to explain how days work? (see what I did there, eh, eh?)

And before you go on with another attempt at wit I was only asking if BA tell Steam when it releases as either Steam or BA made a mistake. We had a countdown timer FFS then when it ended it said coming soon. nowt to do with time.

PS How would time differences explain the countdown timer?

So explaining time differences wouldn’t be patronising then...

And you weren’t only asking a question. You claimed “Big Ant think so little of their customers” because the game hasn’t come out yet...despite it still being the release date.

Crowsy

School Cricketer
Unless I’m mistaken it’s still July 30th in GMT at time of me posting this, but that’s besides the point.

Everyone had the same countdown timer, and it was based on July 31st in Australian EST. That’s why it was counting down to July 30th in other time zones.

Your mistaken, it is the 31st. So your saying it is the same countdown timer for every time zone on the planet? You sure? Never noticed it in other games.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
It's currently around 23:20 GMT. We're BST at present, which is GMT+1. Like I said earlier, it's far from the first time the Steam countdown has proven to be inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread