Cricket 19 General Discussion

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There's a difference between ranking and rating.

It what sense?

Perry and Lanning are the highest ranked players in the history of their sport and surely that means that they should have the highest ratings.

They are being rated according to their relative ability in their own sport. If you had a football game and the fastest player in that game was ranked 100 for speed you wouldn't say that he was rated too high because he isn't anywhere near as fast as Usain Bolt.[DOUBLEPOST=1565774705][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't believe you had to point that out.

Me neither.

bptuner

School Cricketer
It what sense?

Perry and Lanning are the highest ranked players in the history of their sport and surely that means that they should have the highest ratings.

They are being rated according to their relative ability in their own sport. If you had a football game and the fastest player in that game was ranked 100 for speed you wouldn't say that he was rated too high because he isn't anywhere near as fast as Usain Bolt.[DOUBLEPOST=1565774705][/DOUBLEPOST]

Me neither.
Didn't mean to strike a nerve. The point I was making is its not realistic to have female and male deliveries both coming out at 90mph. This is realistic to you? If thats the case, why even separate the men and womens competition in CR19?

Nashefc

School Cricketer
Is everyone else’s pitch conditions always the same in career mode. Just a club cricket level but pitch is always standard medium, surely it should randomise a bit?

D

Deleted member 119607

Platform: PC
Game Version: 0.1.1102
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any Match Type
Teams used: N/A
Ground:
Any
Over Count: Any
Issues: ADVANCED GROUND SHOTS ARE MISSING USING CLASSIC CONTROLS - BUG/ MISSING FEATURE
Bug description (detail): This functionality seems to have been taken away. The batsmen just moves forward and defends instead of hitting it along the ground with an advanced step. Please fix this BA.
it is there but you can play it only in some directions

Godamasu

Club Captain
BNG..
well guyz there are 4000+ players available in academy that offers playfaces, but almost every teams (most downloaded) doesn't have playfaced Players so I have to download all playfaced players each by each which will take forever.
is there any way I can download all playfaced with few clicks? don't suggest GET BEST.
sorry for poor English, will appreciate the help. Thank You.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
well guyz there are 4000+ players available in academy that offers playfaces, but almost every teams (most downloaded) doesn't have playfaced Players so I have to download all playfaced players each by each which will take forever.
is there any way I can download all playfaced with few clicks? don't suggest GET BEST.
sorry for poor English, will appreciate the help. Thank You.
Make them yourself?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anything new from Big Ant? Seems like everything died down and I don’t see any tweets that say they are working on any patches. Would be nice of them to just drop a message to say that they are still busy with some tweaking on Cricket 19. I’m currently busy with my 2nd Ashes Test and will post some scorecards soon.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Anything new from Big Ant? Seems like everything died down and I don’t see any tweets that say they are working on any patches. Would be nice of them to just drop a message to say that they are still busy with some tweaking on Cricket 19. I’m currently busy with my 2nd Ashes Test and will post some scorecards soon.

Didn't they release a patch last week?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Didn't they release a patch last week?
They did yes. I’m asking about the issues everybody have with edges, balls and pitches not having any change during matches.

bptuner

School Cricketer
Is everyone else’s pitch conditions always the same in career mode. Just a club cricket level but pitch is always standard medium, surely it should randomise a bit?
Depends mainly on the country you play in. Sri Lanka and Australia have a lot of Standard, Medium pitches at club level but conversely if you play English club cricket, you'll find yourself on Soft + Grassy or Grassy/Dusty. Same with India and Afghanistan, a lot of Hard, Dry pitches. The pitches can start to change dramatically once you start playing at the bigger stadiums (MCG for example always has a Hard, Standard surface whilst Perth Stadium always has a Grassy/Dusty pitch (forget its hardness). Club match pitches tend to be the same depending on the country of the league you start your career in.

Note: You can always go into match settings and change the pitch hardness and surface. I try to avoid this unless it fits into some sort of RP story in my head. I do it sometimes when a nation visits Aus for a tour. A lot of the time the game are at the same venue, so for example I RP in my head that its trying to promote cricket in say, Perth, so for one of the matches I'll change the stadium to Perth's and get the grassy pitch.

You can have any pitch type and hardness on any ground but all the stadiums come with a built-in default, which is why it can be more rewarding trying out different grounds rather than screwing with the pitch settings and having a soft grasstop at the 'G.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Make them yourself?

@wasteyouryouth

I do not have photoshop...nor do have much experiencce at advanced photo editing tools like you guys have...

Is it possible to make the faces in GIMP software?

Also I could not find any guide on Play face creation...but there were few videos on Youtube relating to face textures for WWE 2019 which gave me something to start with..

I gave a try yesterday trying to create my own playface for my career player...but it did not come out so well...
But before that, I did manage to layer my face on to the template in GIMP but when i added it on the career player it barely made any difference...I am sure I may have missed some steps in editing...What could it be?

You as well as many other like @Llewelynf @sonimrajk @Spoobir @Snowy @DalePlaysSports @Mouseydread and few others are legends in this..

Its humble request (not only for me but on behalf of many on this forum) to you all, if any of you could make a locked thread simply laying out a written /video guide / tutorial broadly (if not detailed) laying out process...

Thanx...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread