Cricket 19 General Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There was a tutorial on using Playface that I remember being posted here on this forum a few weeks ago, would someone be kind enough to point me in it's direction? :)

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
There was a tutorial on using Playface that I remember being posted here on this forum a few weeks ago, would someone be kind enough to point me in it's direction? :)
Its in the cricket 19 directory on Steam, folder is named playface with the files and instructions to use it.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth

I do not have photoshop...nor do have much experiencce at advanced photo editing tools like you guys have...

Is it possible to make the faces in GIMP software?

Also I could not find any guide on Play face creation...but there were few videos on Youtube relating to face textures for WWE 2019 which gave me something to start with..

I gave a try yesterday trying to create my own playface for my career player...but it did not come out so well...
But before that, I did manage to layer my face on to the template in GIMP but when i added it on the career player it barely made any difference...I am sure I may have missed some steps in editing...What could it be?

You as well as many other like @Llewelynf @sonimrajk @Spoobir @Snowy @DalePlaysSports @Mouseydread and few others are legends in this..

Its humble request (not only for me but on behalf of many on this forum) to you all, if any of you could make a locked thread simply laying out a written /video guide / tutorial broadly (if not detailed) laying out process...

Thanx...
I'm busy at the moment. But I wouldn't rule out doing a video or a guide of my process in the future. GIMP should be fine though. I've used it a little in the past and I doubt there's anything I do in an old version of Photoshop Elements that I couldn't using GIMP.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm busy at the moment. But I wouldn't rule out doing a video or a guide of my process in the future. GIMP should be fine though. I've used it a little in the past and I doubt there's anything I do in an old version of Photoshop Elements that I couldn't using GIMP.
don't worry about euro slam either it got postponed

Bevab

Staff Member
Its in the cricket 19 directory on Steam, folder is named playface with the files and instructions to use it.

Not that one mate. I’m talking about a post here on these forums. Not sure who posted it either.

Dracos

County Cricketer
Has the broadcast 1 camera angle for batting been changed in the latest patch? I started a new ashes series and the angle seems to be tilted a bit vertically, almost like I'm seeing from above. Or does it change between grounds?

Nashefc

School Cricketer
Depends mainly on the country you play in. Sri Lanka and Australia have a lot of Standard, Medium pitches at club level but conversely if you play English club cricket, you'll find yourself on Soft + Grassy or Grassy/Dusty. Same with India and Afghanistan, a lot of Hard, Dry pitches. The pitches can start to change dramatically once you start playing at the bigger stadiums (MCG for example always has a Hard, Standard surface whilst Perth Stadium always has a Grassy/Dusty pitch (forget its hardness). Club match pitches tend to be the same depending on the country of the league you start your career in.

Note: You can always go into match settings and change the pitch hardness and surface. I try to avoid this unless it fits into some sort of RP story in my head. I do it sometimes when a nation visits Aus for a tour. A lot of the time the game are at the same venue, so for example I RP in my head that its trying to promote cricket in say, Perth, so for one of the matches I'll change the stadium to Perth's and get the grassy pitch.

You can have any pitch type and hardness on any ground but all the stadiums come with a built-in default, which is why it can be more rewarding trying out different grounds rather than screwing with the pitch settings and having a soft grasstop at the 'G.
Thanks for this.... I am playing career in England and just making my first class debut. Again it is a standard medium pitch so I hope this is not going to continue as I would like the game to vary it without me having to randominse the conditions myself.

bptuner

School Cricketer
Thanks for this.... I am playing career in England and just making my first class debut. Again it is a standard medium pitch so I hope this is not going to continue as I would like the game to vary it without me having to randominse the conditions myself.
Club matches are pretty much all the same pitches. It starts to vary when you begin playing in a domestic league and get the bigger stadiums available in that country, which all have their own pitches. (Although some are still Medium, Standard :p)

adamrg

School Cricketer
Does anyone else find it annoying when the 'keeper throws the ball to one of the slips, but the target fielder has moved so the ball just falls to the floor?

rohitsharma_MI

School Cricketer
I am facing an issue with local multiplayer. Invert batting is on but it is not working. shots are going to opposite side. then i turned it off still no luck. so it is difficult to play shots. in single player match there is no issue. is this a bug?[DOUBLEPOST=1565882045][/DOUBLEPOST]
How did you acquire the game?

steam purchase

Users who are viewing this thread