Solved Floodlights and bad light during the day?

312_ramos

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys!

I have been playing the game on the latest patch yesterday on steam. I had created a Tour with Australia hosting it and India touring. The first match was a test against Victoria at Sydney Cricket Ground. The floodlights were on at 1:00PM and the day light was so poor as if it was 5:30 in the evening! I had kept all weather related settings to "Fine" with no rain during the course of the entire game. Has someone experienced this before or is this one of those "bugs" that everyone's talking?

Thanks and Cheers

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Hey guys!

I have been playing the game on the latest patch yesterday on steam. I had created a Tour with Australia hosting it and India touring. The first match was a test against Victoria at Sydney Cricket Ground. The floodlights were on at 1:00PM and the day light was so poor as if it was 5:30 in the evening! I had kept all weather related settings to "Fine" with no rain during the course of the entire game. Has someone experienced this before or is this one of those "bugs" that everyone's talking?

Thanks and Cheers

Did you do 1am by accident? Never seen the lights on until about 6:30pm or later?

312_ramos

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Did you do 1am by accident? Never seen the lights on until about 6:30pm or later?

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

No. In a tour test match you can't edit the time of the match as far i know. I know the game started at 9:30AM as i saw it and victoria were all out by 1:00PM

312_ramos

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

The lights are completely ON and the day light was also present but very weak as if it was evening! The lights are so significant that it illuminates the players jerseys and bats reflect the light. I see the time on the scorecard and it says Day 1 1:30PM....Strange as i expected a clear hot day at the SCG!

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The lights are completely ON and the day light was also present but very weak as if it was evening! The lights are so significant that it illuminates the players jerseys and bats reflect the light. I see the time on the scorecard and it says Day 1 1:30PM....Strange as i expected a clear hot day at the SCG!
Any screenshots will be helpful

312_ramos

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Any screenshots will be helpful

i was able to start the save by restarting the game... I think the error was caused by Fraps.... also the controller didn't work at that time.. so i closed fraps and restarted the game. Steam screenshot also didn't work for me and i used windows 10 Xbox screenshot feature to take these snaps...
any help appreciated. thank you

You can clearly see its just 3:00PM but the floodlights are completely On and it had a poor day light....Cricket 19 12-10-2019 12_05_45.png Cricket 19 12-10-2019 12_03_05.png Cricket 19 12-10-2019 12_04_12.png Cricket 19 12-10-2019 12_04_24.png Cricket 19 12-10-2019 12_04_36.png Cricket 19 12-10-2019 12_05_45.png Cricket 19 12-10-2019 12_05_59.png

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
i was able to start the save by restarting the game... I think the error was caused by Fraps.... also the controller didn't work at that time.. so i closed fraps and restarted the game. Steam screenshot also didn't work for me and i used windows 10 Xbox screenshot feature to take these snaps...
any help appreciated. thank you

You can clearly see its just 3:00PM but the floodlights are completely On and it had a poor day light....View attachment 227458 View attachment 227454 View attachment 227455 View attachment 227456 View attachment 227457 View attachment 227458 View attachment 227459
Send a ticket at Big Ant's Support desk

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Its an overcast day, by those screenshots. Not unusual to have lights on in a stadium. I've seen this since the release months ago. Unless you're getting hard shadows, bug that was fixed, then this is by design.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
This just happened today's last session of the test match , India vs SA .. Until 3:30pm all perfect and shiny weather and at 4pm a big cloud covering and floodlights on.. Only spinners operated the rest of the overs..

312_ramos

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Alrighty then! I thought that was a bug since i've never seen a test match so dark at the SCG! unless it was a day night test. I thank everyone who responded. So kind of you guys.

Thank you so much.

P.S. I'm totally in love with Test Matches!!!:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread