Pro Cycling thread

D

Deleted member 193590

15 to 20 miles a day if weather and work allow me.Haven't been out for the last 3 days due to work and it pissing down for 24 hours.Hopefully make up for it tomorrow.

D

Dutch

15 to 20 miles a day if weather and work allow me.Haven't been out for the last 3 days due to work and it pissing down for 24 hours.Hopefully make up for it tomorrow.
Do you cycle to work or just for sport/fun?

D

Deleted member 193590

Do you cycle to work or just for sport/fun?

No I don't cycle to work.I do it for a number of reasons keeping fit probably the main reason,then there's the social side of cycling,I've met and got to know a lot people on my rides.Then in the summer you can go on a nice scenic ride like following an old railway line or riding along the canals or around a lake.
This time of year though I just tend to stick to the same route,quicker I'm back the better :lol

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
No I don't cycle to work.I do it for a number of reasons keeping fit probably the main reason,then there's the social side of cycling,I've met and got to know a lot people on my rides.Then in the summer you can go on a nice scenic ride like following an old railway line or riding along the canals or around a lake.
This time of year though I just tend to stick to the same route,quicker I'm back the better :lol
There's a woman that i chat to when I'm out cycling, she took it up at the beginning of the year and she looked about 13 stone, now she looks about 11 stone so she's losing weight, i don't like her electric blue leggings though, they look shocking!! :eek:

D

Deleted member 193590

I cycle in The Netherlands: bike paths, special traffic lights the lot....would be shite scared biking in England!
Wow sounds great in Holland.
It's not too bad where I live,I would hate to cycle in London though looks absolutely crazy.The main problem I have is the state of the roads potholes everywhere,we don't have many cycle lanes either.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I had a new front brake cable fitted today, nothing unusual about that except i fitted it myself! :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread