Help on Where to look for downloaded teams!!

312_ramos

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I tried to download an indian team with updated kits. It says download completed but i am unable to locate the updated team with the latest jerseys. Do anyone know how to update the kits of a team?
Also. where to look for the downloaded new team?

Thanks and Cheers
@312_ramos

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
You need to link them and replace the on file version. They’ll be in the custom tab along the top in the academy.

312_ramos

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
You need to link them and replace the on file version. They’ll be in the custom tab along the top in the academy.
There is no team on the Custom tab in the manage teams menu...As a matter of fact... There is no Custom tab ...I have downloaded the team twice and still there is no "Custom tab" in the manage team screen.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
There is no team on the Custom tab in the manage teams menu...As a matter of fact... There is no Custom tab ...I have downloaded the team twice and still there is no "Custom tab" in the manage team screen.

Without looking properly I can’t remember. There are posts about it. Have a search about linking.

312_ramos

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Without looking properly I can’t remember. There are posts about it. Have a search about linking.
I request you to please look at my other thread in which i have uploaded the pictures of the kit i am trying to download. The title of the thread is " Help on updating the jerseys"

Thank you sir

Users who are viewing this thread