Random Thoughts

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It’s absolutely frightening how long ago they were.

Feels like only yesterday the forums were buzzing with the new cricsim league phenomenon and games stories.
Yup then toxic social media came along and ruined everything

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sadly so. I have very conflicting views on social media considering I work in the industry. A big part of me wishes it never moved on from anything more than online forums.
Agreed my views are conflicting also , it does so much good and bad at the same time

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I asked one of my staff what he'll do to keep himself occupied during lockdown, he said his wife bought 4 large tins of paint recently!
The look on his face told me he's decorating against his will! :lol:lol:lol
OK!

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Sadly so. I have very conflicting views on social media considering I work in the industry. A big part of me wishes it never moved on from anything more than online forums.

Agreed my views are conflicting also , it does so much good and bad at the same time

I feel like social media itself is not a problem but rather how people use it. There's a fair amount of toxicity in everything but it's amplified on social media because everyone can see it. The product itself was made for good and I think we should be putting more blame on the people who exploit it rather than the people who made it.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
What happened to the funny pics and vids thread? Came back after a few years you see.

Users who are viewing this thread