MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bro I play at veteran difficulty.. overall designing am ai is not easy so there may be cons as well..I've still not completed the game with Australia requiring 57 runs and 2 wickets let's see whether I get some more run outs or not..2 to max 3 is acceptable for a odi match but if it exceeds 3 it becomes a bit unrealisitic and reminds me of ea cricket 2004
ok... Don't know why you're having a go at me when I'm just expressing my experiences with the game.

Ark69

School Cricketer
Indeed. Does my social standing go down a rank from county cricketer to sandpaper merchant? lol
Bro I didn't have a go at you..I just agreed with what you said about the aggressiveness of running..Moreover nice to hear that you are from australia..sorry I replied at the wrong post though

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
HI guys can anyone please share their sliders of the physics section in game i need only the physics sliders for realistic swing and pace and spin bowing so can anyone please share theirs so that i can swing the ball a bit please

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I didn't have any intention to go at anyone..
I just asked whether the runout is a bug of the game similar to aggresieve bat pad incidents in dbc 17
Case closed.

I don't know if it's a recurring bug. I just think it's difficult to program to make it realistic. Run outs involve a lot of human error or poor judgement which I think is tough to reproduce.

D

Dutch

HI guys can anyone please share their sliders of the physics section in game i need only the physics sliders for realistic swing and pace and spin bowing so can anyone please share theirs so that i can swing the ball a bit please
Why dont you try somethings out? Whats your next request after this going to be?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think we can all agree that fielders can go from this:
giphy (3).gif

To this:
giphy (4).gif

At any given moment.
Edit: Also, why is my location B&Q? lol, I have no idea what that is.

Users who are viewing this thread