Cricket 19 General Discussion

Discussion in 'Cricket 19' started by Parcelmoose, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Ark69 School Cricketer

Played with india against Australia at hard in the world championship..Got all out for 175 batting first..now Warner and finch ar smashing me out of the park..they 50 for 0 after 6 overs.so I think the game is becoming quite challenging at hard..I'm loving it

2. vishalp School Cricketer

Anyone knows how to play without crowds or like have less amount of people , I want to play ipl but like with no crowds

3. GuyIncognito County Cricketer

GuyIncognito
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Kent
    I think on pc (and pc only) if you set the crowd setting to low, that gets rid of them - but the sound (of the crowd) remains

4. Ark69 School Cricketer

Go to settings.click on general settings.scroll down you will find the crowd option..make it disabled..and you'll see the crowd disappear in background

GuyIncognito said thanks for this.
  5. KookaBurra_BEAST School Cricketer

Go to audio settings and set 0 to crowd sounds or you can make them 100 like how present day cricket is going on with crowd effects

6. Westindies Club Captain

Logging in after almost 5 years, bought cricket 19 a week back and i am struggling already, can someone tell me, why am i not getting green on the left stick,while bowling spin even though i rotate it properly.

7. Ark69 School Cricketer

Bro I would suggest you to use standard controls for spin bowling..I always struggled with spin bowling in dbc 14 with the rotation mechanism..button controls are also more sensitive...though i use classic controls for pace bowling I'm thinking to move to standard because I could not control the line properly

Westindies said thanks for this.
  8. KookaBurra_BEAST School Cricketer

Hey @ark 69 on stamdard controls of spin the release line should be opposite to that of the delivery type?
    Can you please answer this like in analog 1 if i do right it will be doosra and the release line analog 1 should be slightly between 12:00 and 1:00 am i right please help?

9. Ark69 School Cricketer

Yes the release should be opposite to the deli very type..so when you bowl a leg break it should be directed a bit towards the off side so that it spins inwards..and vice versa for the doosra which will spin away

KookaBurra_BEAST said thanks for this.
  10. KookaBurra_BEAST School Cricketer

Is that the same for pace bowler in standard also?

11. Ark69 School Cricketer

Yes for an in swinger you are going the pitch the ball in the off side and vice versa for an out swinger..so same as the spinners

KookaBurra_BEAST said thanks for this.
  12. Ashy-90 Club Captain

Ashy-90
    AKA:
    !THE WALL!
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Royal challengers Bangalore (RCB)
    can u share your sliders screenshot for T20 ?? @wasteyouryouth

13. wasteyouryouth Staff Member

wasteyouryouth
    Moderator Lannisters
    I've played on these settings the past week. Don't know how much different they are to default. There's a bit an issue with 'special shots' which timing feels off for certain, I'm not sure if this can be remedied with sliders. I did spend a lot of time looking at each slider and attempting to get to grips with its understanding and impact but I have forgotten most of it.

It's proven quite difficult for me, batting, but I've not played much for the last six months.

1028630_20200916132235_1.png 1028630_20200916132236_1.png 1028630_20200916132238_1.png 1028630_20200916132230_1.png 1028630_20200916132233_1.png

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    sdt16, Dracos, Ashy-90 and 2 others thanked this.
  14. Westindies Club Captain

Actually in DBC 14 i had supreme control, i loved bowling with the rotation mechanism, but somehow i am not able to do that in Cricket 2019 :noway:noway:noway

15. Dutch Staff Member

Dutch
    Moderator PlanetCricket Award Winner
    National Team:
    England
    Domestic Team:
    Kent
    IIRC you also had much more speed variations with spin bowling than now?

Westindies said thanks for this.