Cricket 19 General Discussion

tosser182

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello im new to cricket 19..I play at medium difficulty and have got some tough t20 s with ai scoring above 190 in them..However in the test matches I find batting much easier..I could easily chip the ball in the leg side for boundaries..now should i only increase my batting difficulty for tests because I'm finding the limited over matches quite challenging even at medium ( people playing at hardest are real pros)

Yes, I use:

T20: Sliders halfway between Medium and Hard
ODI - Hard
Test - Hard but with AI on legend

Seems a good balance with competitive games

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can Anyone post ur Custom Sliders screenshots for a best T20 limited overs game ?? thanks in advance :)

LEFF

Club Captain
I was hoping someone on here could help me out by putting my cricket clubs logo onto the logo server... im a PS4 player and an apple computer owner so im a little stuck. :) Thanks in advance if someone can do me a solid!

GBCC LOGO SEPT 2020.png

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cant do that for you mate as I am useless but good to see you alive and kicking!
Dutch is too busy buying used, soiled mattresses.
giphy (1).gif

Ark69

School Cricketer
You can create multiple difficulties and call them whatever you want to.

So I have tests, ODI, T20 etc 3 difficulties that I choose from depending on which format I'm playing

As far as actually increasing the difficulty, I would suggest you to decrease the timing bar, so you'd have to time your shots really well.. Increase edge chances too and decrease the time the ball makers are visible so you'd get less time to judge the line and length of the ball.

Play around with different sliders to your heart's content and see what suits you
Yes, I use:

ODI - Hard

Yes, I use:

ODI - Hard

Thanks bro..medium looked too easy for one dayers..now will try your difficulty settings

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
For Shorter Format , ODI and T20 (Hard) is right but what I found the problem with Hard difficulty is power boost shot is not balance so I have done some tweaks for Hard batting which make perfect for ODI and T20 , Anyone can use these settings for shorter format

upload_2020-9-14_23-50-21.png

Ark69

School Cricketer
For Shorter Format , ODI and T20 (Hard) is right but what I found the problem with Hard difficulty is power boost shot is not balance so I have done some tweaks for Hard batting which make perfect for ODI and T20 , Anyone can use these settings for shorter format

View attachment 237980

After winning a odi match by 133 runs against south Africa in world championship..I've transformed ai into veteran,bowling hard (i got 8 easy wickets with spinners) but kept batting to medium ...but my question that even at higher difficulties is the ai weak against playing spin bowling,in case of one dayers??

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
After winning a odi match by 133 runs against south Africa in world championship..I've transformed ai into veteran,bowling hard (i got 8 easy wickets with spinners) but kept batting to medium ...but my question that even at higher difficulties is the ai weak against playing spin bowling,in case of one dayers??
Might just be a limitation of the programming side of things. There are limits to what the AI can do.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
AI is pretty weak against spinners in most circumstances.

Ark69

School Cricketer
Played with india against Australia at hard in the world championship..Got all out for 175 batting first..now Warner and finch ar smashing me out of the park..they 50 for 0 after 6 overs.so I think the game is becoming quite challenging at hard..I'm loving it

vishalp

School Cricketer
Anyone knows how to play without crowds or like have less amount of people , I want to play ipl but like with no crowds

Users who are viewing this thread