MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone knows how to play without crowds or like have less amount of people , I want to play ipl but like with no crowds
I think on pc (and pc only) if you set the crowd setting to low, that gets rid of them - but the sound (of the crowd) remains

Ark69

School Cricketer
Anyone knows how to play without crowds or like have less amount of people , I want to play ipl but like with no crowds
Go to settings.click on general settings.scroll down you will find the crowd option..make it disabled..and you'll see the crowd disappear in background

Westindies

Club Captain
Logging in after almost 5 years, bought cricket 19 a week back and i am struggling already, can someone tell me, why am i not getting green on the left stick,while bowling spin even though i rotate it properly.

Ark69

School Cricketer
Logging in after almost 5 years, bought cricket 19 a week back and i am struggling already, can someone tell me, why am i not getting green on the left stick,while bowling spin even though i rotate it properly.
Bro I would suggest you to use standard controls for spin bowling..I always struggled with spin bowling in dbc 14 with the rotation mechanism..button controls are also more sensitive...though i use classic controls for pace bowling I'm thinking to move to standard because I could not control the line properly

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
Bro I would suggest you to use standard controls for spin bowling..I always struggled with spin bowling in dbc 14 with the rotation mechanism..button controls are also more sensitive...though i use classic controls for pace bowling I'm thinking to move to standard because I could not control the line properly
Hey @ark 69 on stamdard controls of spin the release line should be opposite to that of the delivery type?
Can you please answer this like in analog 1 if i do right it will be doosra and the release line analog 1 should be slightly between 12:00 and 1:00 am i right please help?

Ark69

School Cricketer
Hey @ark 69 on stamdard controls of spin the release line should be opposite to that of the delivery type?
Can you please answer this like in analog 1 if i do right it will be doosra and the release line analog 1 should be slightly between 12:00 and 1:00 am i right please help?
Yes the release should be opposite to the deli very type..so when you bowl a leg break it should be directed a bit towards the off side so that it spins inwards..and vice versa for the doosra which will spin away

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
can u share your sliders screenshot for T20 ?? @wasteyouryouth
I've played on these settings the past week. Don't know how much different they are to default. There's a bit an issue with 'special shots' which timing feels off for certain, I'm not sure if this can be remedied with sliders. I did spend a lot of time looking at each slider and attempting to get to grips with its understanding and impact but I have forgotten most of it.

It's proven quite difficult for me, batting, but I've not played much for the last six months.

1028630_20200916132235_1.png 1028630_20200916132236_1.png 1028630_20200916132238_1.png 1028630_20200916132230_1.png 1028630_20200916132233_1.png

Last edited:

Westindies

Club Captain
Actually in DBC 14 i had supreme control, i loved bowling with the rotation mechanism, but somehow i am not able to do that in Cricket 2019 :noway:noway:noway

Users who are viewing this thread