Cricket 19 General Discussion

Hi all. Is it just for me or is it for all? My favourite condition for playing T20 is when it is cloudy. I like to play casual matches with cloudy conditions. Now that I have a good PC, I could play cricket 19 and leave cricket 07. But the weather changes don't seem to be working properly at all! When I say cloudy weather, it is like partly cloudy. When I say partly cloudy, there are no clouds at all. When I say Fine, then too there are no clouds. When I say overcast, there are clouds but there is some weird lighting which makes everything look bright. I am playing the match at 2PM. What should I do?

Hi all. Is it just for me or is it for all? My favourite condition for playing T20 is when it is cloudy. I like to play casual matches with cloudy conditions. Now that I have a good PC, I could play cricket 19 and leave cricket 07. But the weather changes don't seem to be working properly at all! When I say cloudy weather, it is like partly cloudy. When I say partly cloudy, there are no clouds at all. When I say Fine, then too there are no clouds. When I say overcast, there are clouds but there is some weird lighting which makes everything look bright. I am playing the match at 2PM. What should I do?
Play night matches

are you asking or stating facts? if facts where did u get the info from?
No point me asking or stating any point I just hope if this cpl league played with real cricketers online at least at last online bugs will get some attention and may get fixed also or it will be embarrassing in front of international cricketers.

No point me asking or stating any point I just hope if this cpl league played with real cricketers online at least at last online bugs will get some attention and may get fixed also or it will be embarrassing in front of international cricketers.
Mate, you need to relax, here's some asmr for you:

Play night matches
I could but I like to play on cloudy conditions during daytime. I once played ashes cricket 2017 in my friend's house with that condition and loved it........But it is not there in cricket 19. There is some weird lighting which makes everything look like it is not at all cloudy. Check out ashes cricket 2017 when it is cloudy and cricket 19 when it is cloudy. You will see the difference.

I could but I like to play on cloudy conditions during daytime. I once played ashes cricket 2017 in my friend's house with that condition and loved it........But it is not there in cricket 19. There is some weird lighting which makes everything look like it is not at all cloudy. Check out ashes cricket 2017 when it is cloudy and cricket 19 when it is cloudy. You will see the difference.
Play ashes cricket, batting feels a lot better and gameplay too
I
Playing online I noticed it's easy to hot sixes, even in legend the ball.marker appears at same time as in pro, what's your legendary take on it?

Any suggestions of making AI bowlers change there pace speed, they don't bowl slow balls, no pace variations, anyone experienced that, I guess need to download properly skilled teams which I did and is making no difference, feels arcadey and boring

Last edited:

I

Playing online I noticed it's easy to hot sixes, even in legend the ball.marker appears at same time as in pro, what's your legendary take on it?
True legend mode is, easier than veteran mode.
Post automatically merged:

Any suggestions of making AI bowlers change there pace speed, they don't bowl slow balls, no pace variations, anyone experienced that, I guess need to download properly skilled teams may be.
Sorry bro I don't play offline but can try with giving slow ball perks to some Ai bowlers.

True legend mode is, easier than veteran mode.
This game is too aracedy now, hitting sixes is a joke online and offline, have stopped playing this game, moved to ashes cricket much more challenging and fun, even with an AI

But I already bought cricket 19 since many people said it was a better version of ashes. I don't feel like spending money just to buy another cricket game. Is there anything I could do to get that cloudy weather feeling?

Screenshot (8).pngScreenshot (9).pngScreenshot (10).png

As you can see, I am playing a T20 Match at 10:00 AM with overcast conditions and showers. But there is something wrong with the lighting. It just does not feel as if it is cloudy. It looks like the stadium lights have been lit but it is not.

Screenshot (11).png

But look at this. This feels like cloudy weather. Also, in the cricket 19 screenshot I sent before, look at the pavillion and the stadium. You can see shadows. There should not be any shadows during this cloudy weather unless the stadium lights are on but they are not

Users who are viewing this thread