Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
View attachment 245009

But look at this. This feels like cloudy weather. Also, in the cricket 19 screenshot I sent before, look at the pavillion and the stadium. You can see shadows. There should not be any shadows during this cloudy weather unless the stadium lights are on but they are not
It is what it is. Can't change it, so no use complaining. Anymore on the lighting, post in the suggestion thread. This is just for general discussions and banter.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Scratching/cracks are bad -obviously but in my experience it seems to be random in terms of something not running (depends if it scratches over data needed for the actual optical drive.) End of the day if it works, then you got lucky and just try and avoid further damage. My old ps1 game discs were more scuffed up than a worm infested bumhole and still ran fine... that a was an odd tangent I went on, but I'm keeping it in lol.
Post automatically merged:

Call me a nelly negative, but I seriously doubt they're going to release freelc or dlc this late into the game's lifecycle.

Considering the little intro video has Wasteyouryouth's kits and my stadium... I doubt there will be DLC. You can download all that already.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Considering the little intro video has Wasteyouryouth's kits and my stadium... I doubt there will be DLC. You can download all that already.
I guess there's a final patch lines up. But no dlc as per Big Ant policy. ( my guess)

tclayton92

Club Captain
Fairly new to the game and I am getting a lot of silly leg catches with a spinner with the batsman playing a defensive shot, hitting his pad and bouncing up. Any setting suggestions about how to lower the amount of times this happens? Thanks!

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Fairly new to the game and I am getting a lot of silly leg catches with a spinner with the batsman playing a defensive shot, hitting his pad and bouncing up. Any setting suggestions about how to lower the amount of times this happens? Thanks!

Don't have a short leg. It's the only way to limit them really. You can also try increasing the AI striker timing.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Anyone that wonders why so many edges in T20’s? Its because the AI are not getting runs and the script manipulates the game with all the edges. That is the solution BA found to balance the game for the AI to get runs. Bloody annoying

Users who are viewing this thread