Matches Posted Amarnath-Kardar Trophy - Two Giants Clash Again - High-scoring last match

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Studio host : Well, the Pakistani captain sending a clear message to some of the players in his team, telling them to bring discipline and commitment, or face "tough decisions". He also downplayed any conflicts with the head coach, indicating that he shares a deeper bond with Misbah-ul-Haq than the public impression might suggest. We'll see if this turmoil in the Pakistani camp will subside, or if it will affect on-field performances.
Head Coach Misbah-ul-Haq approves the Studio Host's analysis

When approached for his comments on Asad's media talk, Misbah said "Our side is a battle-hardened one, and as their leader, I believe, Asad expects everyone to bring their A-game with full commitments. No exceptions for anyone. Otherwise, I as head coach will have to carry out my favorite process...destroying young players' careers. And honestly, I am looking forward to the opportunity, but Asad doesn't approve that. So, as he said, just small difference of opinions between us."

When asked what he thinks of the XI announced, he replied "Yeah, it's a great team. The combination looks like a good one, and I have worked very hard with the boys, especially the batsmen. Hopefully, they will deliver on the 22-yards, otherwise, I already talked to Afridi last night regarding tips for taking one's retirement back."

The focus now shifts to the historic series starting in a matter of days. It promises to be a nail-biting one!

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
69-Well-played.jpg

Meanwhile us Indians, looking at all the masala ongoing in the Pakistani camp :lol

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@AsadRM you marked 5 bowlers, and i simmed the match without noticing :lol

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So in simpler words, we are screwed. :p

But why is that so? Aren't 5 bowlers enough like in real life?
No, the simulator generally requires 6 bowling options. It is extremely rare that 5 are enough. Only @Na Maloom Afraad can pull it off regularly.
Anyway, it didn't have an effect on the result, so if you wish, i can post the match, or resim it with another lineup. Up to you.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Anyway, it didn't have an effect on the result, so if you wish, i can post the match, or resim it with another lineup. Up to you.
So, despite the 6th bowler getting smashed, the team won with a fair margin? That's what you're saying, right?

I'll have to consult Umair, and then let you know.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So, despite the 6th bowler getting smashed, the team won with a fair margin? That's what you're saying, right?

I'll have to consult Umair, and then let you know.
Sim doesn't pick 6th bowler unless there is a part time option, atleast that is what I think.

That means your 5 bowlers perfomed well, or they were trashed

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Sim doesn't pick 6th bowler unless there is a part time option, atleast that is what I think.
Then isn't it better to put 99 as bowling rating for 6 players?

Like putting rating of hoe root's bowling at 99. Even though he is a part timer, manager opted out of bowling him. So put his rating as 99

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Like putting rating of hoe root's bowling at 99. Even though he is a part timer, manager opted out of bowling him. So put his rating as 99
Yes, that can be done.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

That's what i did. Everyone apart from the 5 marked bowlers were rated 99. But it still forced 3 overs to be bowled by non-bowlers.

Users who are viewing this thread