Lalit Modi Press

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The TPCL season 3 sign ups have just begun and the excitement as we can see is over the top already in anticipation of what promises to be an entertaining season.

images

Just minutes ago, we had Lalit Modi, one of the owners of Lannisters franchise address the media. In a shock to many out there, he announced he no longer owns the Lannisters now and does not wish to own any other franchise in this season. Instead he said, he will feature in the player auctions and will play for the team which grabs him in the auctions.

We could not get the comments from other owners of Lannisters. Modi did however mention that, 'The offer I received from the Lannisters this season wasn't to my liking and so we could not strike a deal'. And he left.

Now with him being in the auctions, it has to be seen how many bucks he gets at the end of it and whether the Lannisters' offer is bettered or not. With Lalit Modi as we know, the real deal is the money. Let's wait and watch what unfolds..

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The offer I received from the Lannisters this season wasn't to my liking and so we could not strike a deal'.
What I know for a fact is that your former team is now named as Bad Boys.

Question is, where are the Lannisters? :spy

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So is the name that separated you from them? (Arnab's tone).
I did not know they were planning a name change. Also, as I said earlier all comes down to the offer I received.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I did not know they were planning a name change. Also, as I said earlier all comes down to the offer I received.
No, no, you're trying to escape the question. It's the name that made you leave them.

(Imagine it's Arnab, just for fun) :lol

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
@Gaurav_7
Which one of the following describes your personality the best?
A) Super hero wannabe (Avengers)
B) I don't mind choking in pressure games (RCB lite aka Royal Mavericks)
C) Loyal, trustworthy, no nonsense kinda guy (Bad Boys)
D) I'm different (Xtreme Rebelz)

Users who are viewing this thread