Team Thread Bad Boys | HOF?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Proof is that they were inactive players, one is my friend, and the other is @AsadRM 's friend. But, unlike you, i have no hard feelings, teams will do whatever it takes to build a good squad, just pointing out that you did the same thing that you’re accusing us of.
Everybody is a friend. A few players joined because I asked, but your friends specifically didn't say don't bid for them to any of us unlike Ed. Don't keep on hanging to straws to try and turn it on us, we all know what's happening here.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Everybody is a friend. A few players joined because I asked, but your friends specifically didn't say don't bid for them to any of us unlike Ed. Don't keep on hanging to straws to try and turn it on us, we all know what's happening here.
Yes, everyone is trying to build a good team, and we do happen to need Ed.
As i said, it’s our bad luck that they ended up in the first round, but i never held anything against you for bidding for them (as i said before)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Yes, everyone is trying to build a good team, and we do happen to need Ed.
As i said, it’s our bad luck that they ended up in the first round, but i never held anything against you for bidding for them (as i said before)
I don't need to hold anything against you have you seen our team, Naman, Mijurkat, NMA.
I am talking about your power trip.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
:lol
> telling others who they can bid for
> accusing others of being on a power trip
I am not telling anything the player himself has told it,
I should have expected this from you guys, as we all know you guys have medical conditions like being blind.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys let's just calm down a bit.

I get what Jack is trying to say but at the same time other teams are equally entitled to bid on whichever play they like. It is a thin line where some might take into consideration that players' wish while some may not. I personally will never have someone in my team who never wished to be in there at the first place.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Welcome aboard @A.P Haux :cheers
Alexandra Daddario is here.
original.gif

Users who are viewing this thread