Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I really wish they include this kind of batting pads..the batting pads we had in C19 is nowhere near to the attached pic..
If there are no inclusion of modern batting pads then atleast they should make some changes to make it more look like the modern ones it will really make the game look good..
BA has license for NB, GN and Kookaburra they should consider making gloves and pads according to the brand just AC09 had..IMG_20211105_164829.jpg
Here is the batting pads difference between AC09 and Cricket 19..IMG_20211105_185552.jpg

Last edited:

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Prior to purchase, does he mean Post release purchase? Whatever.
I feel BA should announce the release date/open preorders only 2 weeks before actual game release, so these questions can be avoided to some extend. Whatever player cards or videos released before the announcement will be seen as a bonus by the fans.

Those curious fans who have pre-ordered or willing to preorder feel they are entitled to know all the info well before the release, which is not unfair to some extend.

From BA point of view, they have a schedule to follow and have a marketing strategy to follow. Whatever it may be delaying the trailer or releasing only the player cards adds to the hype of the game and increase the preorders or improve the sales. Or may be they are yet polishing the gameplay that they don't want to show a bugged gameplay, which may impact the Preorder or sales. In this case it's not unfair as well.
Until the game is released this is gonna keep happening and @Ross and team (@MattW ) has to bear and deal this headache in twitter.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I really wish they include this kind of batting pads..the batting pads we had in C19 is nowhere near to the attached pic..
If there are no inclusion of modern batting pads then atleast they should make some changes to make it more look like the modern ones it will really make the game look good..
BA has license for NB, GN and Kookaburra they should consider making gloves and pads according to the brand just AC09 had..View attachment 257127
THIS!! One of my biggest pet peeves is equipment, i spend hours making sure no one has old looking pads and gloves and I don’t used the licensed teams because of it, Joe Root using his NB bat with some random blue gloves. I know it’s minimal, but this is just something that bugs me. Having the real equipment like in Ashes09 would be great, but if not, at least let me edit it and then save pads and gloves like you can with bats, so I don’t have to make them again and again for every player, because for my sins, I do. Prep for a test series takes me like 2 days haha

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I have your Eng and SA teams..and each players batting gears are matched with their sponsors..this really makes the gameplay look good.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
well guys dont worry next week you will get many things .. stay calm and wait ..

Users who are viewing this thread