Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There's some issue with the batting after today's update on steam.
Try playing with Steve Smith against spin bowlers on standard controls and trying hitting the ball in the V (mid on to mid off) region.
You won't be able to time the ball.
I have tried this on hard/hardest difficulty.
Post automatically merged:

Only if I was good at photoshop :P
Are you saying day1 patch updated on game via steam ?

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Technically didn't Paine send pics of his dinky in 2018 or something but the news is surfacing now? In that case C24 will be delayed if Cummins has done the same.
C24... Hmmmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmm..... We make CUMmins jokes if something should happen like that

Reactions: DAP

doranto

Club Cricketer
yep minor changes . lets wait for some more time as ross twitted we get a update by tonight .
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 258472

Like these Likeness , Players look so detailed . especially ENGLAND and West-Indies , Aus needs some modifications , not so accurate-playfaces in AUS players . NZ is all im waiting for .
Strokes still looking depressed! Good job Bigants

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
C24... Hmmmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmm..... We make CUMmins jokes if something should happen like that
Pls save them for the correct time, let's focus 22
Strokes still looking depressed! Good job Bigants
Starc looks like he just got a box of chocolate and flowers for his gf on way home only for her to tell him she doesn't love him anymore

jwestbury661

School Cricketer
Ive been able to play since Friday, but im just waiting for the day 1 patch so i can start career because its really buggy right now. Also looking forward to the academy is up and running to do an ODI world cup

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I saw @Mohammed Sherry uploaded test match footage and towards the end AUS were playing some stupid T20 shots, like scoop over keeper and getting out... Was that AI vs AI or human? I hope it's not the AI...

Users who are viewing this thread