Not open for further replies.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
xbitegames is 365games in the UK, its funny how on there website where i pre-ordered shows release date as 22/12 whereas there ebay page it says estimated delivery 13th dec? doesnt make sense

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Matt - if the release date in australia has changed to 16th December, is there a chance UK retailers will release this early depending if you ship it to them early? it would be a shame if everywhere else gets it a week early while us folks in the UK have to wait until the 22nd?
I don't have any info about the release date other than what's public - it's the publisher not us as the developer who decide that stuff, so I generally hear that kind of thing the same time as it goes public.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I think I may just have to leave planet cricket till the Jan 22, my heart can't take people on consoles getting it earlier. Till then DBC 14 will be the road to my happiness :)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I think I may just have to leave planet cricket till the Jan 22, my heart can't take people on consoles getting it earlier. Till then DBC 14 will be the road to my happiness :)
Personally love to see people playing the game, the best thing about DBC is every player has a different approach to the game and gameplay.. So more the gameplay more fun....:D This way the wait for PC release gets easier..

Saeglopur

County Cricketer

I made a conscious choice of staying away as much as possible in the build-up to this year's game because I couldn't stand to go through the months of waiting from last time again, haha! Once we got into the last month before release though, I couldn't help myself - downloaded the Academy and I've been back on here pretty much every day since, haha! This time however, I am happy to at least be able to see some of the other features from other people beforehand and let the people creating things finish their incredible work. In the meantime, at least there's Test cricket on, the New Year break coming up, and then PC release should only be a couple of weeks away. I do wonder though if this earlier than expected console release will mean an earlier than anticipated PC release too, but who knows - I just hope it is mid- (or even early-) January, rather than late-January or later. Can we start the month countdown now? :p

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I made a conscious choice of staying away as much as possible in the build-up to this year's game because I couldn't stand to go through the months of waiting from last time again, haha! Once we got into the last month before release though, I couldn't help myself - downloaded the Academy and I've been back on here pretty much every day since, haha! This time however, I am happy to at least be able to see some of the other features from other people beforehand and let the people creating things finish their incredible work. In the meantime, at least there's Test cricket on, the New Year break coming up, and then PC release should only be a couple of weeks away. I do wonder though if this earlier than expected console release will mean an earlier than anticipated PC release too, but who knows - I just hope it is mid- (or even early-) January, rather than late-January or later. Can we start the month countdown now? :p
I do hope too, at this point I would prefer even an academy update giving us a 5 over match demo plz!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I do hope too, at this point I would prefer even an academy update giving us a 5 over match demo plz!
Really , come on mate, the whole purpose of delay is to make sure console sales doesnt get affected if PC gets cracked and you are asking for this..I too was frustrated when the delay was announced but when Ross explained it , made real sense and as long as the game makes it on PC I am happy...We all are really pumped for the game...As the gameplay are getting out the PC version release wait shouldnt be an issue at all atleast personally thats what I feel...
Believe it or not, would give ground training a go and get ready for career..:D

[Just hope I am able to run the game with the integrated graphics 4600]

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Really , come on mate, the whole purpose of delay is to make sure console sales doesnt get affected if PC gets cracked and you are asking for this..I too was frustrated when the delay was announced but when Ross explained it , made real sense and as long as the game makes it on PC I am happy...We all are really pumped for the game...As the gameplay are getting out the PC version release wait shouldnt be an issue at all atleast personally thats what I feel...
Believe it or not, would give ground training a go and get ready for career..:D

[Just hope I am able to run the game with the integrated graphics 4600]
I don't see how a 5 over demo would affect console sales? That's just what I feel would make us PC users busy till we get hands on the real deal, atm I don't know what to do with my 25 day holiday after my remaining 3 exams are finished by 15th December. Even an early Jan release would give me a few days to full enjoy the game. Guess, BigAnt is logical with its decision and I really do understand the reason for the delay.

BRAB

International Coach
I don't see how a 5 over demo would affect console sales? That's just what I feel would make us PC users busy till we get hands on the real deal, atm I don't know what to do with my 25 day holiday after my remaining 3 exams are finished by 15th December. Even an early Jan release would give me a few days to full enjoy the game. Guess, BigAnt is logical with its decision and I really do understand the reason for the delay.

If you want to keep yourself busy there's about 1000 things to create in the academy that we would love your help with.

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Facebook page in UK also says now releasing 16th websites will update Monday!!

Awesome Rogue One & DBC17 out next week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread