1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
How about Table Top Cricket 2?

Reactions: Pat

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Table Top Cricket ported to mobile would be much more likely IMO. In which case it will be live tomorrow (iTunes store updates on Thursdays around 4-6pm GMT every week).

Something I only just realised - perhaps this is why it's only being announced tomorrow. Which is quite right - no point talking about it until it's actually live and downloadable the second anyone reads anything about it.

EDIT _ Yeah I've been mulling this for a while now, and this is my bet. And, if I'm right, and they are smart, they will have hired one of the many really successful mobile companies nearby for help with everything outside of the actual gameplay... Didn't they recently say that they were in the same building as some of them now?

EDIT 2 - OOH, and bonus points for this punt. It won't be called tabletop cricket any more. It will have been rebadged with a license on it.

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Cannot agree more @Chief , really excited now

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Table Top Cricket ported to mobile would be much more likely IMO. In which case it will be live tomorrow (iTunes store updates on Thursdays around 4-6pm GMT every week).

Something I only just realised - perhaps this is why it's only being announced tomorrow. Which is quite right - no point talking about it until it's actually live and downloadable the second anyone reads anything about it.

EDIT _ Yeah I've been mulling this for a while now, and this is my bet. And, if I'm right, and they are smart, they will have hired one of the many really successful mobile companies nearby for help with everything outside of the actual gameplay... Didn't they recently say that they were in the same building as some of them now?

EDIT 2 - OOH, and bonus points for this punt. It won't be called tabletop cricket any more. It will have been rebadged with a license on it.

I'll take 100 pts on this.

gunit123

County Cricketer
Nice to see James Taylor getting involved in some DBC publicity:

6aa745b20e4623db621efd1db7e7405e.png

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last edited:

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's some obscure article with 0 shares on a site based in a country where the market isn't that great.

Wouldn't stress too much about it.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
No one follows that website. Never heard about it.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Headline based off Facebook comments written by idiots, this is click bait at its best.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
India.com would be an expensive site, my expectations were high but the site was not impressive!

It was actually weird reading things being sourced from YouTube comments as fact, I thought I was reading the Onion for a bit there then realised it was "real".

Users who are viewing this thread