DBC17 press

gunit123

County Cricketer
All Out Cricket’s (UK's biggest cricket magazine) review of the Don Bradman 17 video game for PS4 and Xbox One.

Quite an interesting review IMO. I think it is great that this magazine in the UK has reviewed this game and should help promote the game to cricket-lovers. However, with the review only recently published, you would have imagined there would be more detail on the gameplay (both strengths and flaws) - rather, this review could have been revealed in December and you would not have been able to tell the difference.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
All Out Cricket’s (UK's biggest cricket magazine) review of the Don Bradman 17 video game for PS4 and Xbox One.

Quite an interesting review IMO. I think it is great that this magazine in the UK has reviewed this game and should help promote the game to cricket-lovers. However, with the review only recently published, you would have imagined there would be more detail on the gameplay (both strengths and flaws) - rather, this review could have been revealed in December and you would not have been able to tell the difference.

Are they really now the UK's biggest cricket magazine? It used to be "The Cricketer" which I think Sky own now. Although I assume it's a much smaller physical circulation than it used to be.

It might be that they simply haven't had room for it in the last few issues. Could be they only just came across it. Also the cricket world, I have to say, is pretty old fashioned - I always felt that a lot of the establishment people looked down their nose a bit a video games to be honest. The media people tend to be a bit more open about them, but I thought I'd throw that anecdote out there - it's quite a struggle at times to get the some of the internal cricketing world to care an awful lot. :)

Users who are viewing this thread