PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Keyboard support confirmed.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Hmmm.

Well if we don't speculate now, it will be announced.

So...

"Hit stores". Plural. So it's not Steam exclusive.
Seems far-fetched that it could be a retail release if it's this out-of-the-blue.

Which brings us to digital console, OR mobile.

The guy on Twitter that Ross replied "You in particular will love it for sure" to seems to have no history of conversing in anything other than DBC. And is from India, as per his bio, and that's pretty much all I can glean from that.

SO.

Best guess - something Cricket related, aimed at the short-format market. And they're too smart to cannabalise DBC sales this close to launch, neither would (you would have thought) Tru Blu let them.... So I'm guessing some sort of indoor/table-top/street Cricket game. Someone suggested F2P, so I'm leaning towards mobile as being most likely (although those are a bit difficult to let outside people test, as people have suggested that they have, so I'm a little torn on that).

HOT TAKE.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
i remember a badminton game was mentioned

Really? Oh I never saw that.

That would kinda make sense - Such a niche that there would be little point pre-announcing, and a logical step towards Tennis.

BUT I don't think that fits with what I was examining above, so I'm not changing my guess. :)

EDIT - pfft - "GUESS"? What is this, amateur hour? "Deduction" is what I should have said. Conviction. :)

Last edited:

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
[HASHTAG]#shuttlecock17[/HASHTAG]

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Spoiler alert that link guys

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Tertiary thought - it could just be the mobile companion app that has been talked about.

Which would be a bit of an anti-climax. :)

D

Dutch

Really? Oh I never saw that.

That would kinda make sense - Such a niche that there would be little point pre-announcing, and a logical step towards Tennis.

BUT I don't think that fits with what I was examining above, so I'm not changing my guess. :)

EDIT - pfft - "GUESS"? What is this, amateur hour? "Deduction" is what I should have said. Conviction. :)
Hey Chief off-top but are you enjoying the NMS update? And to be on-top: tomato; veg or fruit?

Users who are viewing this thread