Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm on X box so with the new shots I've noticed the leg side flip the Steve smith tennis shot Can anyone please tell me how to do the Glenn Maxwell not uppercut or its like a glide over the wicketkeepers head. Also whist the game has a few plus points Replays graphics there are far to many bugs and on one hand yes Big ant are doing so many patches but that is causing other problems i know they mean well but to be honest the Game should never have been released sure your never have a bug free game however there far to many bugs in the game

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I encountered my first crash of Cricket 22 in PS4... The strange part is, it happened after latest 1.05 patch... Good that, it happens only once during 4 career game...

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW can u plz update for xbox why no one confirming about patch or how long we wait for day1 patch, already opened ticket with big ant support but no response from there
Game keep stuck in loading or exiting itself. Waiting for ur kind feedback

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have been trying out the arcade bowling settings, has anyone managed to take more than one wicket excluding runout with them? I only seem to be able to take one. Bare in mind I have only bowled in t20's and have been using sliders.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Is there another patch for today? I did see Ross mentioned that First patch of the in one of his tweet. Or maybe tomorrow? Would be nice to have a patch to fix few issues to what's been fixed with previous one.

jmarcf

Club Captain
Is there a setting to bring back the bowling view like it was in 19? I can't stand the view in 22.

There's no real way to see where you're pitching it

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Yeah this happens but Ross has said they didn't make any changes... Its like they're not aware this happens and because no official or intended change was made they won't look into it

Also why does it feel like half the sliders work and many don't?
I'm finding this as well. I tried to turn down pitch and ball bounce to try and rectify this crazy bounce (ended up at 0 for both) - literally nothing changed. Ball speed max and min definitely changed ball speed though.

Guys.. anyone able to supply some clips of what they are perceiving to be change in ball physics!?
I haven't got any comparison clips, but the ball feels like it's bouncing A LOT more. It somehow feels like there's less weight to the shots as well. On a soft, green pitch at Lord's, the ball was pinging anywhere from waist to chest from a good length and a little fuller.

I'll play a little more today because it was very late last night, but I'm glad others have mentioned something changed as it definitely felt that way to me.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@Harigoks

1. Make sure the AI has Ball Quality set to 100 and base difficulty set to Legend

What it does is make bowlers in better positions

AI.PNG

2. Set base difficulty to Hardest and make changes (Batting)

Batting1.PNG
Batting 2.PNG
Batting 3.PNG

3. Changing the physics

Just change the Pitch Bounce from 50 to 45
It eliminates the extras that AI concedes + feels more real.

Physics.PNG

Let me know how it feels.

Post automatically merged:

@Harigoks

1. Make sure the AI has Ball Quality set to 100 and base difficulty set to Legend

AI.PNG

Batting1.PNG
Batting 2.PNG
Batting 3.PNG

3. Changing the physics

Physics.PNG

This is best suited for longer formats

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can someone tell me how to edit the opposition team's batting lineup in the ashes??

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
@Harigoks

View attachment 258634

View attachment 258635
View attachment 258636
View attachment 258637

3. Changing the physics

View attachment 258638

Post automatically merged:

This is best suited for longer formats
Wow, someone actually contributing some potential solutions to something :eek::eek::eek:

Well done mate, good effort!

Users who are viewing this thread