Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks mate. I guess I need to exit the match for the slider changes to come in effect.
Nope, slider changes will take effect immediately. I have been fine tuning my sliders through out the game play and i can notice the change right away.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Thanks mate. I guess I need to exit the match for the slider changes to come in effect.
Did you try exiting. It is not working for me
Post automatically merged:

Nope, slider changes will take effect immediately. I have been fine tuning my sliders through out the game play and i can notice the change right away.
What about the pitch marker display duration. I can't see the change

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
In my experience, all slider changes take effect immediately. Not sure if PC vs PS/XBOX has any impact on slider settings taking effect.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Just check this out.. Having absolutely amazing time bowling except the no ball issue which is annoying..Got these 2 good wickets which felt really genuine..

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Just check this out.. Having absolutely amazing time bowling except the no ball issue which is annoying..Got these 2 good wickets which felt really genuine..
Yep. I watched it. This is a gem of bowling though thalaivare!

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I am currently playing career mode with a batting all-rounder( opening batsman and fast-medium bowler). In one of the 3-day games, I ended up bowling 26 overs. Considering the fact that I am playing as batting all-rounder, I should not have had to bowl the most no of overs in the match. I can understand if I was taking loads of wicket, but that was not the case. I ended up taking 1 wicket. It was fun bowling every single over but it did not make sense from a realism standpoint.

Other than that I really enjoyed the overall game play. My view is that all the small changes that have been introduced is adding that much to the gameplay. Overall difficult has gone up. AI is not susceptible to spinner, compared to cricket 19. You get more value from the shots. Bowling is crisp, overall speed of the game is just about right. Ofcourse there is much to be desired from AI, especially the fielding.

@Mohammed Sherry I was watching your stream today, it was really good. With regards to bounce with spinners, you may want to change your sliders setting for pitch and ball bounce. I have set them to 28 and it is working fine for me. AI will still try to hoick off of back foot, but not frequently.

Side note -- Is anyone noticing a hint of Michael Holding in Jofra Archer's action? Specially during the run up to crease.
This is one issue I've been lighting for many years. I might be okay to bowl 10overs in a odi match. But I've no patience to bowl in longest format. They really need to give an option for part time bowler or an option not to be used in longest format.

Because of this I just keep my player as batsman. Wait till I get captaincy and then make myself bowl a few overs here and there.

StephenC

School Cricketer
I've just had a user v user 1 day game with NZ v WI(both players on same console). Both sides had close LBW calls that umpire turned down, but there was no option for a player review. Same with players who got out LBW, there was no option to request a review of the decision.

Has the review system changed ?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
When I say there are no outfield or ring catches I mean in tests or FC cricket from AI batsmen. I really don't want BA having a read of these forums and thinking there is no problem. It's a massive problem and has been since C19.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
When I say there are no outfield or ring catches I mean in tests or FC cricket from AI batsmen. I really don't want BA having a read of these forums and thinking there is no problem. It's a massive problem and has been since C19.
Before the 3rd patch I did catch AI in the extra cover region while AI went for a booming drive.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Before the 3rd patch I did catch AI in the extra cover region while AI went for a booming drive.

In tests mate? Interesting.. I haven't seen this for about three years :D

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Was playing career mode, bowling as an medium pacer all rounder. I don't have a video for that else could have shown you.

But was it a multi day game? 3 dayer?

There seems to be something in the coding that "for red ball cricket make ball drop short of the fielder always"

Users who are viewing this thread