Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
More to come on sliders!
Might need some more thoughts/testing on pitch bounce.

Ive been playing with it on 40 the last couple of days as we discussed but i am seeing a bit too frequently deliveries bouncing on the way to keeper and not carrying to slips/gully etc.

To keep these fielders in the game we might need to stick to 50?

Last edited:

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pc player here. Having a blast… played 2 very good competitive tests matches so far and can’t see much wrong with the game tbh.
Is it so? Does the game work smooth and nicely without major flaws in PC version?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't think they dont work all the time but there is something very off, like I can't get front foot cut shot to square no matter what foot placement and stick position I use. I've even had a fine cut come out with a cover drive animation and placement. Also some other strange things I've noticed...a ball outside off with a spinner I want to play a defensive shot so I aim the stick to the required direction and my batsmen does a legside defensive missing the ball completely and also ending up 3ft away from leg stump.

It just feels like a very buggy experience and I feel like it maybe the equivalent of the slider issues. Sometimes things working, sometimes not.

The batting does seem random in cricket 22 compared to Cricket 19

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah I was really looking forward to 2 games at the end the year which were Grand Theft Auto The Trilogy: The Definitive Edition (Nothing definitive about it) and Cricket 22.
I brought both of them and both were disappointment especially GTA because it's Rockstar and a remaster.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is another patch scheduled for today the 6th. Cant remember who posted it. Is it for all platforms or what?

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Well tonight I had my longest session playing the game, and used some slider settings suggested by @WealeyH

In a development that has left me shocked to my core, I didn’t entirely hate it. One or two moments even approximated fun.

Huge if true.
Who are you and what have you done with Dave!?

Andrew Terry

School Cricketer
Any chance we can get the sliders posted into a sliders thread? Keep it easier to see what people are testing. I started one but it doesn't have to be that one. Easier than combing through the thread here for them.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Hey guy does anyone know why there are two types of Broadcast 1 cameras and if I can have one of them in all stadiums? There is the very TV like one which I think is great then there is the DBC14 classic style one where you can see whole body of the bowler before run up

Users who are viewing this thread