Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Just a small update but things have improved so much especially fielding

I tried a T10 match where 5 fielders were allowed outside the circle all the time on a smallish North Sydney Oval
AI was set at Striker Timing 80, Wicket Chance 70 & Run Rate 100

Warner was out for a golden duck caught at Point!
Great fielding all over with a minor bug (whenever the ball hits the stumps at the strikers end the players appeal even if batsman has not even moved from the crease)

AI wasn't trying to hit all the balls legside
AI hit me for sixes over covers, point, mid wicket and square leg!

Not sure if I'll be able to chase this, lol.

View attachment 258893

Warner's Wicket!

When you bowl again.. can you send the screen shot .. I’m interested to know if the AI lose early wickets like in ur last scorecard!

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
what the hell. Now the AI is appealing EVERY time the ball hits the wickets (thrown from an AI fielder) and to top it off, EVERY THROW HITS THE WICKETS!! c'mon BA. Not just hits the wickets, the ball will land EXACTLY at the base of middle stump. Not only that...my batsman will then walk around willy nilly while the bowler tries his best to stump me out...and there's nothing I can do about it.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
When you bowl again.. can you send the screen shot .. I’m interested to know if the AI lose early wickets like in ur last scorecard!
This time AI just lost a single wicket in the first 3 overs. Last time it was three.
Post automatically merged:

I hope they fix adding the powerplay issue in match type designer soon!

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
what the hell. Now the AI is appealing EVERY time the ball hits the wickets (thrown from an AI fielder) and to top it off, EVERY THROW HITS THE WICKETS!! c'mon BA. Not just hits the wickets, the ball will land EXACTLY at the base of middle stump. Not only that...my batsman will then walk around willy nilly while the bowler tries his best to stump me out...and there's nothing I can do about it.
Bloody hell.

Can you submit that as a ticket asap?

Improvements sound good but why do they always break something else?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Had this amazing match the other day. This game has so much potential and could easily be the best they produced if they iron out all the bugs. I am still playing on Day 1 patch so there were a lot of bugs but that was the first time I played an ODI (I usually hate ODI's in general IRL). Rain reduced ODI meant change of strategy while I was batting. Loved how Warner, Finch took all the West Indian bowlers for a task and loved how I was able to held my nerves as I just won by a little margin.

1638793042243.png

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game loads to home screen then crashes to desktop after latest patch on Steam. Wtf are you doing BA?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is Issue still Exists even after latest patch , I am Able to Batting as T20 Style in Test for Hard and Legend Difficulty , Left Hand Batsman shot goes to Leg side very Easy for Over the wicket bowler

1638793992487.png

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
This is Issue still Exists even after latest patch , I am Able to Batting as T20 Style in Test for Hard and Legend Difficulty , Left Hand Batsman shot goes to Leg side very Easy for Over the wicket bowler

View attachment 258895
Keep a custom difficulty for AI
Base Difficulty - Legend
Set Ball Quality to 100

It will be much better
Post automatically merged:

Some fixes more damage as usual? Or its more fixes and less damage?
More fixes less damage

iPlayWithRandoms

School Cricketer
Hello...

My game is crashing on the PS5 every time I load up after initially crashing whilst trying to search the community. I can’t reach the game menu screen. This is insane

I’ve never requested a refund for a game before, but this is disgustingly bugged. Anyone know any more??

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Game loads to home screen then crashes to desktop after latest patch on Steam. Wtf are you doing BA?
I bought It on PS 4 yesterday think it crashed twice in 10 hrs of play, today absolutely crap crashed 5 times at least and 4 of them on the signing in screen its absolutely ridiculous whether its steam or PS 4 OR XBOX

Users who are viewing this thread