Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Also, they have now added time of day on the clock, but, to no ones surprise, theyve cocked it up.

I set start time of the test to 11am. It says 12pm on the clock as the first ball is bowled...and stays an hour wrong all day :rolleyes

Another bug report submitted - im becoming somewhat of an expert at them now.

Rain delay?

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Got the ps4 1 06 patch now. Played just 3 overs. Looks improved in terms of fps. I can't access the academy. Not sure if it is down for everyone though.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Theres also a clear issue with some bowling actions, not all, but some prominent ones, on Standard Legacy controls.

Some actions, such as Anderson and Broad, dont EVER allow an ideal release even when i stop the green release bar BANG in the centre of the green bar (hard bowling) and it only ever registers as good, never ideal.

Submitted...sigh.

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
With regards to slider settings, is there a difference in starting with hard or hardest setting and then fine tuning them? For example if i started with hard to bring up a slider to match the hardest setting, will it have the same impact on game play compared to just using the hardest setting?

With my existing custom settings, the batting experience is really undesirable(against AI bowling quality of 88). But if i change the batting setting to default hard with no other changes against AI bowling quality of 88, i get a really good value for my shots.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
:lol Starc got 95,they were 202 for 8,think when the tail come in i'll switch it to easy.
I'm not sure how many people are still about from when I used to post frequently around Ashes cricket, but I always, always, always, said the same thing.

Starc is the best batter Australia have :lol

Honestly, the number of times he top scored against me was insane. And he's mega aggressive with it as well. Muchos annoying.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm not sure how many people are still about from when I used to post frequently around Ashes cricket, but I always, always, always, said the same thing.

Honestly, the number of times he top scored against me was insane. And he's mega aggressive with it as well. Muchos annoying.
I honestly think there's a piece of code that makes #9 bat like Bradman

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer

Been this way in all BA cricket games, it feels little different bowling to the tail than it does the top order at times.

Users who are viewing this thread