Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fix the bloody fielding @big Ant!!!. We complained sinced Cricket 19 but you do not listen. AI runs 3’s and 4’s way too easily. What do you people at Big Ant not understand? Ffs it is so annoying.

Rowdoss

Club Captain
Is it automatic or requested?
Requested, and approved in 2 minutes. Which was interesting. As it stated it could take 48 hours. There’s a box to add additional comments and I stated the fact other platforms had been patched multiple times and the Xbox version has now failed testing twice. So at a guess I’d assume they are aware of its issues and/or are receiving a few requests.
It’s a shame. I only bought it on Xbox so I could play against my son when he is at his mothers house.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Fix the bloody fielding @big Ant!!!. We complained sinced Cricket 19 but you do not listen. AI runs 3’s and 4’s way too easily. What do you people at Big Ant not understand? Ffs it is so annoying.
It's been a problem for a long time in part because deliberately or not Big Ant focused on batting and bowling as being 95% of Cricket. They weren't alone. I was on these forums back then and that's all people would talk about. Most people would chat exclusively about those two elements and tell me that they used full auto fielding.

Now it's resoundingly the least functional part of the game. If it was done even remotely as well as it could be, we might have some of the exciting saves and swift reactions you see in real cricket. Instead, we currently have players slowing to a trudge in the outfield, while the batsmen help themselves to a third.

It's farcical. These are athletic sportsmen jogging casually along, gradually catching up to a very slow ball.

Opp hugh court

County Cricketer
Im very disappointed as a xbox user ross says patch for xbox submission have failed we dont have a date also till when the patch will come out and when it will be fixed. Disappointed

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@blockerdave @WealeyH how many infield dismissals are you guys getting? I got my first 2 infield catches when bowling to AI in the same match and it was also the first match I put AI base difficulty on Rookie and match difficulty on Easiest (whatever that does)

Both catches were fantastic and very realistic one hit hard to point and one a miscued legside slog down backward points throat. I was trying low settings to see if AI stop playing like they're on crack and managed to stop them at a total of 207-10

OutSwinger

Club Captain
Any suggestions on how can I get an upgrade to PS5 version ? I bought a PS4 disc and got my PS5 yesterday. Even after copying the disc to the console and updating it still says its a PS4 version. For another game, as soon as I inserted the disc, it prompted me to download the PS5 version.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
This game worth buying again yet ???
Which platform??
Post automatically merged:

Any suggestions on how can I get an upgrade to PS5 version ? I bought a PS4 disc and got my PS5 yesterday. Even after copying the disc to the console and updating it still says its a PS4 version. For another game, as soon as I inserted the disc, it prompted me to download the PS5 version.
You have to raise a ticket with play station. Ross had one tweet on same lines when another user had the same issue. Please look through his retweets to get the information.

Users who are viewing this thread