Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

I tried the Stadium Creator on the standalone academy, now my normal game crashes whenever I try to start it

Does crowd noise volume slider working on steam? At present it's not on PS5

Just did a game with a recent patch 1.09 for PS4. Downloaded players from academy for India. Batting Far from behind the stumps is a wonderful camera angle to play shots specially when you are left-hander. Scored 196. I was struggling for first ten overs and after that smashed England all over the park in the final overs.

Fielding is better but not fixed. So many times in one match that they do a 3 second pause before throwing the ball. AI fielding is much better and smoother. Batting is still a problem on the off side. Doesn’t matter what input you use, the ball goes straight to the point and cover fielder. I would say about 90% plus of all runs are on the on side.

Big update new bowling actions and cloud changes wow
Nice, downloading it now. This one seems a bit more meatier. Added bowling actions is neat too. And that one Jack Leach fan will be pumped ;)

Users who are viewing this thread