Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

I would like to see BBL with entry fireworks per Boundaries / wickets we need that fireworks to be available around the stadium .. and also it can be used with domestic leagues such as IPL . it would be good if they add fireworks , smokes around the stadiums.

Have already posted a video in my channel for both pro and standard controls explaining Aftertouch when nets got released..

AI legend and PC
yup I knew it had to be steam
Game plays a lot better on steam than any other platform.
This was the same for previous iterations too.
On ps5 aftertouch doesnt work like this at all.
So basically aftertouch is not working on ps

I've done a quick look around video of the stadium creator before it crashed. Will share soon.
Post automatically merged:

Bald
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 259558
Cannot wait. Stadium Creator is the only Academy feature where I can actually be useful and do something. I created Central Broward Stadium in Ashes Cricket and I think in C19. Would love to see if anything is even changed or same old backdrops. I am thinking since they did not put in at first and have released it upon request, it will be a quick rehash of the old one?

Cannot wait. Stadium Creator is the only Academy feature where I can actually be useful and do something. I created Central Broward Stadium in Ashes Cricket and I think in C19. Would love to see if anything is even changed or same old backdrops. I am thinking since they did not put in at first and have released it upon request, it will be a quick rehash of the old one?
I only had a brief play around, just scanned through new things, tested out a couple of things. Couldn't be bothered going back in after a crash cause I want to watch The Witcher. But it appears, like everything else in the academy, to be a big step forward.

I only had a brief play around, just scanned through new things, tested out a couple of things. Couldn't be bothered going back in cause I want to watch The Witcher. But it appears, like everything else in the academy, to be a big step forward.
Noicee!!! I can take big step forward and patiently await your video. If one thing Cricket 22 as an Xbox user has taught me is patience.

I only had a brief play around, just scanned through new things, tested out a couple of things. Couldn't be bothered going back in after a crash cause I want to watch The Witcher. But it appears, like everything else in the academy, to be a big step forward.
Season 2 is out?

Users who are viewing this thread