Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

johanna

School Cricketer
Whats annoying is them glitches have never been patched even from previous games...shocking really
I only played Cricket 19 for a couple of months and then got Cricket 22. I didn't notice much in Cricket 19, so I guess they patched most of it over the years.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys how are you scoring sixes in play now and competition modes? moving onto off and scoring leg side?...I am not able to hit single six offside and it is going as a catch to point or cover fielder inside ring.
Tickets have been raised a while ago but they did not bother to fix it. I tested the off side lofted shots for more than a week and it is definitely broken. BA have some homework to do in the new year.

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Try reducing the strike rate. It is not realistic but I find that it does help a bit. I have run rate on 15 and strike rate on 18. Just give it a try. AI scores between 2.5 and 3.5 an over. Now and then you will find a batter that try and push the run rate.
Thanks Gamefroggy i will try and let you know .
When im on next .

s0074845

Club Captain
Hello guys,
Has anyone noticed that pitch hardness is reversed. Like medium pitch has high bounce. Whereas hard pitch has low bounce. What is this?
On the contrary I found hard pitches even on full ball I was playing on backfoot

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Im getting a lot of comments stating graphics is bad. Seems like an issue with the lightning in overcast conditions.
Every game i play on play now i am getting overcast conditions. Actually its too much overcast without even a shadow. I even changed from Autumn to Summer as well. How can we play with sun in Play now?b5432c2b-ffd9-4eaa-b61f-d67fbf4ab168.png

Last edited:

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Does anyone know if that Xbox patch was everything up to date? Just curious, as whilst the gameplay is exponentially better, the graphics are... a bit shit. Like uniforms, and even peoples faces are super smooth and shiny, it's extremely noticeable (I bat in broadcast mode) it's actually quite off-putting watching the bowlers super white and smooth back run up, and deliver to my cartoon-stick figure batsman. Not the biggest problem in the world (gameplay is still more important), but with all the updates for PS/Steam, I just wanted to know if us Xbox plebs are all caught up.

Abcd9994

Club Captain
Tickets have been raised a while ago but they did not bother to fix it. I tested the off side lofted shots for more than a week and it is definitely broken. BA have some homework to do in the new year.
I think... With so many people talking about the batting issues, BAS will most definitely be aware. Probably it's a matter of prioritising what needs to be fixed first.

For example if your Career mode crashes everytime you are accepted into national team, then there's a strong case that that's something which needs to be looked into urgently.

As the game becomes more stable, I believe they will fix these technical issues as well. As consumers we can only keep raising tickets so they're aware.
Christmas is over. The era of posting videos with no descriptions is at an end.

This is a discussion thread.
Hey sorry, will definitely keep in mind going forward.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think... With so many people talking about the batting issues, BAS will most definitely be aware. Probably it's a matter of prioritising what needs to be fixed first.

For example if your Career mode crashes everytime you are accepted into national team, then there's a strong case that that's something which needs to be looked into urgently.

As the game becomes more stable, I believe they will fix these technical issues as well. As consumers we can only keep raising tickets so they're aware.

Hey sorry, will definitely keep in mind going forward.
It was a general warning to everyone. Standards have slipped around here.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Guys how are you scoring sixes in play now and competition modes? moving onto off and scoring leg side?...I am not able to hit single six offside and it is going as a catch to point or cover fielder inside ring.
the precise shot button the aggressive shot button combined on off side will give you big sixes if timed correctly.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Good day guys,
I am playing the play now matches for now. I have noticed the prematch you can't select the gmcustom difficulties and that you can only select them from inside the game. During game play.
Is this how it is for everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread