Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

rkishore1986

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes , like select one team and play the tournament with it , instead of simulating one by one because sometimes by mistake I simulate my team match is aswell:lol:lol:lol:lol
I used to do that sometime especially in 100 mode

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hitting the ball sounds like hitting a flat tennis bal. Why not just copy the sound from Cricket 19? :lol

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I have to say, I'm quite happy today. The Academy has been working perfectly. I downloaded a literal metric shit-tonne of teams, (Props to Waste and Fried, you guys are awesome!) and am now feeling optimistic enough to play a few games and see how the gameplay has improved since Day 1. Actually not finding it too bad. Once I finish up double-checking all the teams I got (Just to make sure there are no weird post-download issues) I might even start up a Career.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Random question.

I thought you couldn't overwrite the locked playfaced players, you certainly can't edit their attributes/kit easily. Is that not the case? I seem to have overwritten Quinton de Kock, I thought he was locked and fully playfaced as part of the Southern Brave.

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
What's the size of update in steam? I got only 8.6 mb update . Or is it updated in background without letting me know??

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just reported a new bug where batsmen walks out of their crease after the bowler or wicket keeper receives the ball.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Any one have best sliders for T20 ?
Think it's a very subjective thing. It depends on the individual players, playing skill and strategies. For me Veteran, run rate at 54, bowl quality at 70, striker timing at 70 and wicket chances at 50. Getting a good variety of shots and wickets.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
What shot force do you guys use with T20 matches?

Hanav Baxi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Think it's a very subjective thing. It depends on the individual players, playing skill and strategies. For me Veteran, run rate at 54, bowl quality at 70, striker timing at 70 and wicket chances at 50. Getting a good variety of shots and wickets.
Has the ai runrate reduced and tweaked after the recent update?

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Stupid question but do all these gameplay changes in new patch affect current , saved career mode ?

Yes gameplay changes take effect but if you download stuff from Academy after career mode begins then those downloads won't apply.

Users who are viewing this thread