Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Re: Player Customisation

Have you pushed the button that accesses the advanced options?

I haven’t created players as in depth this time but think it’s a little closer to C19 than the initial simplicity of C22 options. On PS4 it’s L3 or something (Think you’re on XboX) once you’re within Beard for example.

You may be aware and it’s possibly still not as in depth as before.

Yup, thanks, am aware there's sub levels to certain appearance settings in C22 & it's left stick button on Xbox :).

However, there's all sorts of stuff missing from C22 appearance compared to C19 such as specific build adjustment, neck length, scars, crows feet, freckles, cheek or nose redness, moles, temple adjustment, buccal fat, malar fat, jowls, nasolabial adjustments, eye depth, 11 x eyebrows, much more indepth brow adjustments, more separate moustaches, beards & burns, & that's just to name a few, there are many more just not available in C22.

C19 was much more comprehensive for the appearance settings.

Last edited:
Yup, thanks, am aware there's sub levels to certain appearance settings in C22 & it's left stick button on Xbox :).

However, there's all sorts of stuff missing from C22 appearance compared to C19 such as specific build adjustment, neck length, scars, crows feet, freckles, cheek or nose redness, moles, temple adjustment, buccal fat, malar fat, jowls, nasolabial adjustments, eye depth, 11 x eyebrows, much more indepth brow adjustments, more separate moustaches, beards & burns, & that's just to name a few, there are many more just not available in C22.

neck length
scars
crows feet
freckles
redness
moles
temple adjustments
eye depth

are all in it

From what I have seen the player creator has gotten better. There are still some limitations to it but it is definitely better.

neck length
scars
crows feet
freckles
redness
moles
temple adjustments
eye depth

are all in it

Then I have yet another bug as they're not available anywhere in the Xbox appearance sub menus.

I was looking through every sub menu again before I actually posted that list & I'm looking through it again right now & they're definitely not there.

There's still some adjustments that don't actually change anything too in some sub sections. (Try moving the sticks around & nothing visually changes the appearance but the hair or facial colours just colour glitch.)

Will check the settings again after the next patch & if there's no change that'll be another bug to go on the list.

Question.

What's the difference/advantage/disadvantage of doing a pre-planned tour over a series of one off play now games instead?

Thanks guys
On a tour, you can play the actual dates they happened, and it keeps in-tour stats.
However if you make any changes to the team or players they won’t take effect in existing tours

After tomorrow's patch I'm gonna completely wipe all local user/save data from my Xbox installation & start afresh, (again). I can't see that it would make any difference but I still have C22 installed on my old Xbox One X but the game hasn't been run since I got a Series X, but I'll uninstall that first too, to make sure I'm not pulling old cloud files to a Series X somehow from a One X save. The Xbox's are networked too so I'll turn all that off now everything has been transferred.

A couple of friends also have C22 with Xbox One or Series X & they can both search for players etc. in the academy & specify a team & the players are all listed. If I try that I get a blank list. I can't search the academy using OV or specify male/female either or there's never any results.

I'm looking at some screenshots of some of the appearance sub menus on my mobile from a mates C22 too & they're definitely different to mine. Something obviously isn't right but how exactly is the question??? I'm on the latest patch & no patches have been missed since release????

Will just have to hope another fresh install rectifies some of this detritus.

On a tour, you can play the actual dates they happened, and it keeps in-tour stats.
However if you make any changes to the team or players they won’t take effect in existing tours
Oh, that's an easy one then.

Being able to change a line up mid-tour trumps all. How many series play out from start to finish with two completely unchanged teams??

Being able to change a line up mid-tour trumps all. How many series play out from start to finish with two completely unchanged teams??
You should be able to change the actual playing 11 you just can’t see changes made after starting the tour, so for example if you downloaded a new player and added him to a squad, he wouldn’t be in the squad when you back to the tour.

Sorry that’s not what I meant. What I meant was eg if you go and change a players skills, or bat etc. that wouldn’t show in your existing tour. Or even if you took 1 player out of the squad and added 2 others, or changed logos/kit that wouldn’t show up in your tour.

you can certainly change match lineups from within the existing squad.

I play almost exclusively in tour mode

Users who are viewing this thread