Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
In this specific update, or have you not played on the last few updates? We've been investigating a number of reports of this and this patch should have made some slight improvements, not further reductions - so want to verify for sure where the comparison point is.
I have verified the files. I am still getting 60-70 fps and full gpu usage.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
In this specific update, or have you not played on the last few updates? We've been investigating a number of reports of this and this patch should have made some slight improvements, not further reductions - so want to verify for sure where the comparison point is.
Update: It's only happening in career mode and during the cut scenes of normal play now matches.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Update: It's only happening in career mode and during the cut scenes of normal play now matches.
Do you mean this kind of issues during cut scenes?? This was a image from old patch...PXL_20211218_125405046.MP.jpg

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Sounds like this might be ticking close to worth buying territory...

Is AI Playing smartly ?
Is we get awards for good bowling and line length ?
Is AI confidence meter and health meter affect gameplay on both batting and bowling ?
Is Field setting is smart enough to place fielders according to match situation ?
Is AI choose smartly the which bowler to bowl in match in shorter format ?

Game has improve there are some promising points to cover up.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Is AI Playing smartly ?
Is we get awards for good bowling and line length ?
Is AI confidence meter and health meter affect gameplay on both batting and bowling ?
Is Field setting is smart enough to place fielders according to match situation ?
Is AI choose smartly the bowler to bowl in match in shorter format ?

Game has improve there are some promising points to cover up.

He hasnt bought it that quick!!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I feel personally attacked lol.

View attachment 264119
I fully get why these would be locked, nobody wants to see David Warner's face replacing with a sheep but Big Ant need to do better with licenses and work with the community who are trying to do their best to get them right, you have guys like @Llewelynf, @AJ MODS, @wasteyouryouth and @GuyIncognito who have made superb unlinked playfaces of licensed players, why can't they then be added to the Wish versions BAS have made?

I looked through the licensed models Big Ant have made and some of them are dreadful by comparison, do yourself a favour and find Pat Brown, I see his photogrammetry in my nightmares.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I fully get why these would be locked, nobody wants to see David Warner's face replacing with a sheep but Big Ant need to do better with licenses and work with the community who are trying to do their best to get them right, you have guys like @Llewelynf, @AJ MODS, @wasteyouryouth and @GuyIncognito who have made superb unlinked playfaces of licensed players, why can't they then be added to the Wish versions BAS have made?

I looked through the licensed models Big Ant have made and some of them are dreadful by comparison, do yourself a favour and find Pat Brown, I see his photogrammetry in my nightmares.
Eh, its not the end of the world. Licenced players who are international contracted should be locked, its more like the lesser known players like Mitch Perry etc who I wish I could just replace (that can carry over into existing saves).
Post automatically merged:

Tis downloading though. I've finally cracked :lol
Some of the fielding stuff, I've actually had to replay a few times, looked really good (just had point dive for the ball and partially stop it - top of his wrist, looked really natural.) Recorded a few great examples I'll share tomorrow. Bit late now to do it tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread